7658 Topanga Canyon 107, Canoga Park, CA 91304 Map · Phone number

About Mark Anthony Cano Photography

My name is Mark Anthony Cano, and photography is something that I'm really passionate about.

I’m a wedding, portrait and event photographer based in Southern California.

My interest in photography began when I was still in college back in the early 90's.

I am originally from Manila, Philippines, but I immigrated to the US in 1995. Seeing the opportunity available in the US, I decided to go back to the Philippines to get my Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering. I came back to the US late 1997 and since then have had a wonderful career in the IT field. I am now a resident of Canoga Park, California and lives with my wonderful wife and son.

I love photography for a variety of reasons. The fascination on how a click of a camera can freeze a moment in time that will be remembered through the years and capture memories that last for a lifetime.

Capturing life's real moment as they happen is what I enjoy the most when I photograph events, especially weddings.

I always take pride and achieve the best possible work on what I do in life and photography.

Other couples have also viewed

• EZER Photo
markcanoweddingphotographer006
markcanoweddingphotographer001

3 Reviews for Mark Anthony Cano Photography

Cindy · Married on 07/03/2010

Mark was an EXCELLENT photographer and we couldn't be happier for choosing him to photograph one of the most memorable moments in our life. He was very professional and catering to our needs. I was able to contact him via email, text or phone calls whenever I had any questions, anytime of the day and he responded promptly. I remember before he left my wedding, he made sure to ask me if there was anything else that we needed. I would definitely recommend Mark Cano.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Jan · Married on 05/08/2010

Mark Cano was very easy to work with and his work is great. He is very professional and has accomodated to all our wishes. His consults are very relaxed, but will get a lot of work done. He is always willing to meet you, as long as they are within reason. He gives you a feeling of ease as you both plan for your event. He really gets into your shoot sessions. He gives you plenty direction to take the best angles and what-not. I'm a big guy with a tiny wife, and Mark found the way to take the best of both of us without looking like Beauty and the Beast. You can contact him anytime and his replies are very good. The shots he and his staff take are by far the best I've seen. You get what you pay for and so so much more. I highly recommend him and have referenced him to many of my friends.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Rick · Married on 07/07/2007

Mark was great! He did such a good job on our pictures. He was very helpful and attentive in what we wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Mark Anthony Cano Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 7658 Topanga Canyon 107 Canoga Park, 91304 See on map
    Location of (Mark Anthony Cano Photography)