73 High Street,, Thomaston, ME 04861 Map · Phone number

About Mark Andrew Photography

Mark Andrew Photography is a Southern New England based lifestyle and wedding photography studio which documents weddings in a clean, modern, documentary style in Newport, Providence, Boston and Cape Cod areas.

Follow Mark Andrew Photography on

Shoes
Relaxing
Relaxing

6 Reviews for Mark Andrew Photography

Mark was awesome! He was totally flexible, he listened to what I wanted, and he took so many pictures! I couldnt have asked for a better job done. I would recommend Mark and his photography services to anyone.

Megan · Married on 10/02/2011

I highly recommend Mark and his team for any occasion, but especially for weddings and engagement photos. He came highly recommended from a friend in Boston, MA (where Mark is based). So we asked him to travel to Lancaster, PA for our engagement photos and wedding day. Best decision ever!
    This past weekend I was flipping through my wedding album (again) and couldn't believe that we are approaching our first anniversary soon. Our wedding day was so magical and Mark captured every detail beautifully. Before our wedding day, he gave me tips on make-up to be sure that I would be camera ready. He scouted out the venue to get a sense of the lighting and backdrops. On the day of the wedding he was fun and relaxed (which was a slice of serenity in an otherwise chaotic morning before the ceremony). He spent time with my husband and his friends while they were "getting ready" (i.e. watching football and having a few preparatory drinks). And then rushed over to my mom's house where I was getting ready with my sisters. i had no idea how many pictures he got because I didn't even notice him around the house. So I was so excited to see my nieces and nephews goofing around in photos ... on the day of the wedding, I was too busy to notice that one of my friends was occupying the kids by making scarecrows, but Mark captured it all. I think that's what impressed me the most - the bride and groom are so focused on each other and/or the logistics, that they miss so many people and activities surrounding the wedding events. But a great photographer documents every detail so that the couple can have a bird's eye view and relive the moments again and again. Mark captured more history for us than we ever could have experienced on our own. And he did it unobtrusively and with a sensitive eye for the tender little moments (like capture my bouquet on the side of the barn) or my little nephew giving his uncle a hug and a comic eye for the not so gentle moments (like the kids climbing a ladder above one of the dining tables). He kept in contact with us before, during, and after the wedding to make sure that he understood exactly what we wanted and how best to deliver it for us. I'm so grateful for the pictures - it's the best money spent for the wedding by far! In hindsight, I think the photographer is the key to a happy wedding - only second to finding the right partner to marry ;-) he even made my mother relaxed and smile!!! (PS - my husband said he really appreciated Mark's discretion with the photos of the guys ... I don't even want to know what that means. But apparently he was really fun the morning of the wedding when shooting the guys. Given that Mark grew up in the sticks of Maine, i think it's his down-to-earth personality that wins people over.)

• F

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2011

I used mark andrew photography after just coming across the website when planning my wedding that was on 8-13-11. I was pleasantly surprised as how flexible and laid back he was and how easy he made everything. You can tell that he enjoys what he does and his pictures show it. We had an engagement session and 8 hours of coverage for the wedding day. Still anxiously awaiting the wedding pictures but our engagement one came out great so I am sure the wedding ones will be the same. Mark is very efficient with his photos but willing to let the bride and groom have some control as well. I had a great experience and would highly recommend this company for your wedding photos.

Award

Mark Andrew Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 73 High Street, Thomaston, 04861 See on map