Redwood City, CA 94061 Map · Phone number

About Marit Hanson Weddings, LLC

What began as a wedding present for a close friend in 2006 quickly evolved into Marit Hanson Weddings. (It seems my friend liked the wedding stationery more than the toaster.) As word spread about my work (Pete gossips), the collection of stationery and invitation designs grew—and here we are!

I’ve been in the design business for over ten years. Pete has been my intern/assistant/jester/critic for just shy of six years. We make a great team.

I would love to be a part of your big day by designing something special for you. Choose from one of my existing designs and make changes to suit your style. Or we can work together to create a custom look all your own!

Follow Marit Hanson Weddings, LLC on

371504325928aae41e57
headshot
Concert poster style save the dates--can also be designed as an invitation!
Perfect for destination weddings!
Perfect for destination weddings!
Perfect for a beach wedding!
Perfect for a beach wedding!
Named for my first client! This pocketfold invite is bold and elegant!
Named for my first client! This pocketfold invite is bold and elegant!
2298734658 65d006f867
headshot

3 Reviews for Marit Hanson Weddings, LLC

• W

wesley · Married on 09/14/2012

Marit designs gorgeous invitations and all things wedding/paper related! I had a very blurry vision of what I wanted my save-the-dates and invitations to be. I sent Marit a few photos of things I wanted to incorporate and she delivered a product that was far better and beyond what I had imagined. She will work patiently with you and listen to and incorporate everything that you say and ask for. I will refer my friends and family to her without question :)

Sent on 06/08/2012

megan · Married on 10/22/2011

Marit worked with us to design the most amazing invitations ever. People loved how fun and unique they were and it set the stage for our very fun wedding. Marit was very flexible and responded to our small requests quickly. She worked with our budget and was just so helpful. We were thrilled with how our invitations turned out.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Beth · Married on 05/09/2009

Marit did all of our printed design work for our wedding last month (save-the-date cards, invitations, programs, menu cards, bar menus, gift tags for favors and our thank you notes). She was extremely easy to work with and was open to any changes/suggestions we had. And, when there was a slight issue with one of her vendors that printed our invitations, she negotiated for him to either reprint or deeply discount our order - we didn't have to do anything! Plus, the "issue" was something that we wouldn't have noticed, but her eagle eye caught it and brought it to our attention right away. Great experience and we are so pleased with our keepsakes!

Sent on 06/02/2009

• Kimberly Potterf Photography
    Kimberly Potterf Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulously talented and fun, unique designs! You'll love working with her too throughout the process - she's a fun person and will work hard to get you just want you want for your wedding.

• Silver Immersion
    Silver Immersion Wedding Hair & Makeup

Marit is simply amazing! As a bride, I loved the Save The Dates that she created for me. They were beautiful and were of very high quality. She was very easy to work with, prompt with all communication and eager to please. These are all qualities that I appreciate even more as a vendor when choosing who to send my brides to. I am happy to recommend her to any of our clients!

• J. Lauren Events
    J. Lauren Events Wedding Planners

Marit is one of those people who has the unique ability to put the feeling of an entire wedding down onto a small little invitation. Her custom designs are reflective of each couple; their unique personalities, the wedding they have designed and the feelings they want to express to their guests. Great service and fabulous design is why I recommend Marit (and Pete too)!