Marissa Molnar Hairstyling

Marissa Molnar Hairstyling

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marissa Molnar Hairstyling

Marissa Molnar Hairstyling is a freelance hairstylist with over 10 years experience in the business. She enjoys connecting with each of her clients and providing them with compassionate individual attention. Understanding that special events, like Weddings & Mitzvahs, can bring forth lots of emotion and stress, Marissa creates a calm, yet fun and energetic environment on your special day. She goes above and beyond to assure that her clients are in love with their hair and feel absolutely beautiful.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Marissa Molnar Hairstyling on

39 Reviews for Marissa Molnar Hairstyling

Updos/Styling (3)
Hair (2)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)

She's literally the best! So fun to hang out with and a loyal pal on your weddung day! Also I was so happy with my hair!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing hair stylist! Did everything I need for the day of my wedding and more. Pricey, but well worth the money. Made my day incredible and really went above and beyond what I needed, highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7733488, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough great things about Marissa!! She was so professional and such a good person to have around on my wedding day. During my hair trial, we came up with two different looks that I wanted for the ceremony and reception which she was able to repeat perfectly on the day of. She was also able to give me extensions which matched perfectly with my hair color and blended in so naturally. Since I needed her to switch my look after the ceremony, she came to the venue and was amazing to have around! My hair was flawless the entire day and night and it was exactly what I wanted. Her energy is so positive and calming, the exact person you want with you on your wedding day. I would recommend Marissa to anyone!! I feel so fortunate we found her from a recommendation of another family friend who also used her services on their wedding day. Book her now, she is very popular!!

Profile Picture Ilene, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews