Neptune, NJ 07753 Map · Phone number

About Marissa DeCinque Photography

We are a Husband and Wife team Specializing in retro romantic wedding images. Our goal to follow you through your day and see the beauty around us. We take simple things and turn images into art. We specialize in rustic, vintage, and the unique wedding styles. our methode is to capture light in a refined way that creates a dream like appearance. This is done with years of developement that is now our signature. Our presence is very calm and have be told it felt like there wasnt a photographer there. We beleive this day is about you and not a photoshoot. Feel free to ask more about our work and email is prefferred. Our straight forward pricing is easy and available on our website. Spots are limited since we only take one wedding a week end.

Luxury Albums available. Packages for all needs.

• Kristen Driscoll Photography
fav4316
05312194b

5 Reviews for Marissa DeCinque Photography

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

I can not say enough about Marissa and her team! I was in contact with Marissa before we even knew when our wedding date was going to be! Her style, professionalism and pure love for what she does says it all in her work. I told her every moment I could she was the best investment we ever could've made for the wedding! I fell in love with her work through friends and other's wedding she had shot prior to our wedding. I told her, the most important thing to me was the photos of my husband & I, she gave us so much more. The preview only gave a light focus of the amazing product she made for us. I'm kind of in love with her fashion and attention to detail.
    I can not say enough about her! You truly making an investment when you work with her!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Pure perfection! This photographer is amazing! Captures the moment in such a special way. Marissa has such a great eye for what would make a great photo. Such a nice person too! You cannot go wrong with her. You will love your pictures! She respected my husband's wishes to not be asked to take too many photos. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from our wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Tanya · Married on 04/12/2014

Aahhhh, what to say???

Marissa has been incredible throughout my whole wedding process. It started with our engagement shoot in Long Branch. The short turned out so beautifully, I can't say enough about her talent.

Our wedding photos haven't even been done yet, but the 6 or 7 teasers she's shown are to DIE for! I can only imagine how the rest came out. I cannot wait to make our album!

She arrived at the hotel over an hour early just because she was so excited. She was very flexible and dealt with my insane family and bridal party really well! She and Dana Stanley (my videographer) have worked together before so the two of their teams together was a great combination and no one got in each other's way. It was so surreal having all these people constituently filming and photographing you, but they all made it seem effortless and natural.

Love Marissa and highly recommend working with her. But don't wait, book her soon because she only does 1 wedding per weekend ladies!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Marissa DeCinque Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,906.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums