Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Maris Events

Whether you are planning an intimate wedding for 50 or the bash of the year for 500, we are your go-to gals! We take care of all the details so you, your friends and family may relax and enjoy your special day. Our packages range from day-of coordination to deluxe planning and are tailored to your needs. We refer and coordinate with Seattle’s top vendors, take the reins on the planning process, develop and distribute timelines, assist the rehearsal, oversee event set-up and tear-down, cue each event aspect the day of, expect the unexpected... and much more!

We are a best-friend team that combines our past experience in the event industry with 15 years of friendship. Years ago, when planning our own weddings, we each realized how much goes on behind the scenes. We are here now to share our expertise and passion for celebration to ensure your day is perfect!

From start to finish, we are your sanity-savers the entire way!

You have a unique story. Let us showcase it.

Check out some of our work here!

a924fc3e9d607e21 SARAH KOREY 0764
emilyhallphotographyprosserweddingbrynoliver9159

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for Maris Events

Michael · Married on 08/06/2016

My fiancé and I got engaged in Jan 2015. We booked our venue for over a year and a half out. I loved the long engagement for the grace of the planning period. I tried to do one major thing a month but quickly found myself about 4-5 months from our wedding and drowning in to-dos. With life’s realities weighing down upon me, wedding planning often (and by often, I mean always) took the backseat. Sadly, what was supposed to be “the happiest day of our lives” was turning into a dreaded chore.
    To alleviate this feeling we decided that we should look into a day-of-coordinator. This was the area that we always thought we would forgo in order to save money but to say that I am incredibly happy with this decision is an understatement. I interviewed with a few companies but felt the most connected to Alissa of Maris Events. There was something about her that made put me at ease. My intuition proved correct and Alissa was more than amazing!
    We ended up choosing a package with some extra love to meet our needs. Alissa went above and beyond what was detailed in the package. I could go on and on about all of the things she made happen for us but what I really want potential clients to know is this: Alissa will make sure that your wedding day is everything you have ever dreamt of. She will make sure the entire process runs smoothly and will put out fires without your even knowing. She will support all of your endeavors, make sure shiz gets done, and gracefully handle your family drama. She is exceedingly pleasant to work with, extremely organized, sweet as can be, and always has a smile/suggestion/support to offer. She is the type of person you miss when your paths no longer cross.
    We are forever grateful to Alissa and the Maris team for making sure our wedding day was one that we will always cherish. I would recommend Alissa and the Maris team a MILLION times over.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Janet · Married on 12/31/2015

I hired Maris Events to help me with my New Year’s Eve wedding. I worked closely with Alissa over several months, and was so impressed by her, I can’t find words to accurately describe how much I appreciated the work she did.
    During the planning, Alissa was always available to provide input and advice, even if it fell outside the scope of the planning package I selected (design and coordination). She was very mindful of my budget, and had great suggestions for vendors and alternatives to help me stay within budget - both overall and by category. She handled some of my more difficult negotiations and sensitive conversations with vendors, in a far more tactful manner than I would have been able to.
    On the day of, Alissa was seemingly everywhere at once, but very discreetly. She positioned herself so her help was never obtrusive; but she was always right there to place that item in your hand (or put it away), almost before you thought of it. Not one detail went overlooked or forgotten.
    In addition to all the wonderful things the other reviewers mentioned, Alissa is creative, highly organized, offered great suggestions, and is such a pleasant person to work with. There is so much value in not having to worry about the details on the day of, I cannot emphasize enough how valuable the service Maris provided was to our wedding day.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/14/2015

I can't even begin to thank Maris Events for all their help on our daughters wedding. Being in the wedding industry myself (I am a floral designer) I knew right away that I would need help with her wedding so I could focus and be the mother-of-the-bride instead of stressing out over all the details. Alissa and her team worked tirelessly to pull together our vision perfectly while allowing us to enjoy the day. In addition to all the coordination and design assistance, Alissa also created stunning paper products for us including menus, escort table assignments, thank you notes for the guests and table numbers. She was instrumental in bringing it all together. I would highly recommend Maris Events for all your wedding coordination and so much more.

Sent on 03/09/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Nature's Connection Place
    Nature's Connection Place Park & Outdoor Weddings

We highly recommend Maris Events to our couples looking for wedding planning or day of coordination. They are professional as well as fun to work with and have expert attention to detail. You will be able to relax and know that everything will go exactly the way you dreamed of on your wedding day!

• Jenny GG Photography
    Jenny GG Photography Wedding Photographers

love these girls big time - they are a joy to know and an even bigger joy to work with. they are fun, organized, helpful and ready to troubleshoot any situation. hire them!!

• A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions
    A Princess Bride Veils and Alterartions Wedding Dresses

Maris Events is by far our favorite wedding planning team to work with! Efficient, energized, and knowledgable they bring a new level of excitement and knowledge to your wedding planning that is unmatched. We are proud to call them friends and recommend them to every bride in need of a little extra help on the most important day of their lives! :)

• Everett, 98201 See on map