Marin Rosche Photography

Marin Rosche Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marin Rosche Photography

Marin Rosche provides wedding and engagement photography in San Diego, and throughout California.  Available for travel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Marin Rosche Photography on

4 Reviews for Marin Rosche Photography

Marin photographed my September 2013 wedding in downtown LA. She was amazing!! She is such a hard worker! She never stops looking for a great shot.

Also, she is friendly. You feel relaxed in front of her and in front of the camera. She sets it up so it is seamless and easy - but the genius part is she get the most absolutely amazing shots.

She's great!

Profile Picture User3618578, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We haven't seen the finished product yet, but from our engagement photos and preview of our wedding photos I know Marin did an amazing job. She was so easy to work with and made sure the photos represented us. She is down to earth and made us feel like one of our friends was taking the photos.
We are so excited to see the finished product!

Profile Picture Elena, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marin is simply amazing! She is secretly a super hero, i swear! She did our engagement photos and they came out AMAZING!!!! she was always keeping in contact with me, just checking up, made sure to create a relationship with me. You will not find much of that in the wedding industry. She also did our wedding. Her and her partner, Andie, did an amazing job of keeping everyone calm, letting us know a temp schedule for photos. I even turned to Marin when I didn't know what do for the wedding such as which to do first, the cake cutting, first dance or anything else, so she turned into a wedding coordinator! She is simply amazing and i recommend her very very much to anyone who needs an awesome photographer!!!! 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/23/11, 5 Reviews

Prints
Save the Date
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Marin puts her heart and soul into her photography and it shows!

Marin is awesome! Her photos are absolutely timeless and gorgeous, pricing is fair, and she is just plain fun!

Events