Torrance, CA 90505 Map · Phone number

About Marilyn Nakazato Photography

I'm a lifestyle photographer based in Los Angeles, California specializing in "people" - weddings, engagements, boudoirs, headshots, portraits, fashion, you name it. On occasion, I also shoot food due to my love of cooking and baking. I'm a Gemini who is constantly working on my two big loves: photography and design. I love romantic comedies, Nicolas sparks novels, and Tony Bennett. Chocolate cake is my absolute weakness (and I make a pretty mean one too). And, last but not least, I hope to one day open a patisserie with my pastry chef husband... mmm!

Hopefully through my photos, you can get to know me a little bit and have a quick glimpse as to my shooting style. My aspiration as a photographer is to give you my whole-hearted dedication in capturing beautiful moments for whatever your occasion might be. I'd love to hear from all my visitors so please don't be shy and comment. I can't wait to hear more how I can be involved!

To see most current work, you can check out my blog at blog.marilynnakazato.com or my website marilynnakazato.com.

Follow Marilyn Nakazato Photography on

cjwed1
cjwed12
Trash The Dress, Wedding Session, Bridal Session, Wedding Gown, Bride
Trash The Dress, Wedding Session, Bridal Session, Wedding Gown, Bride
Nicole + Adam Engagement Session, Black, Yellow, Bride, And, Groom, Engagement, Marilyn nakazato...
Nicole + Adam Engagement Session, Blue, Engagement, Bride, Groom, Stairs
881299699f209f63 1273640351156 jj20
tama6

8 Reviews for Marilyn Nakazato Photography

Derrick · Married on 04/02/2011

From the drop of a hat, we knew Marilyn would be perfect. She understood us, and she understood our humor and what we were looking for. Experience doesn't mean anything unless you have the eye and she just simply has the talent.

During our engagement photo shoot, she took a couple of knuckleheads, one of who is not very photogenic (me) and made us feel super comfortable.
    I hate looking at pictures of myself but the pictures that resulted from the shoot were amazing and I had ZERO reservations about putting them up in my house.
    I think that in itself says a lot about the quality of Marilyn's work.

She will go the extra mile for you and for people as stressed as we were, we really appreciated that.

Marilyn has become more than a vendor, she's really become a friend. During one of our events of the day, she actually shared a tear with my bride. That shows a lot of emotional investment and care into not only her care for her work but her care for us. All of this comes out in the photographs.

Marilyn - we love you dearly. Thank you so much for everything you did for us.

Sent on 04/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 12/18/2010

I had the pleasure of working with Marilyn on my engagment photo shoot. She was wonderful to work with! Her photographs are truley AMAZING. They are an art work that I will always cherish in my home. I loved my Olvera St. and Union Station pictures so much that I had albums especially made so that I can display the pictures on my coffee table. I highly recommend Marilyn to anyone looking for an AMAZING photographer.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2010

Marilyn Nakazato made my day a complete joy. She was prompt, professional, and super easy-going. She kept me laughing throughout the day, and kept a smile on my face when I felt stressed. I didn't have to do anything other than smile. She posed us when we felt uncertain, and let us be natural when we felt like it.

Also, I never had to tell her or show her which pictures to take. She knew exactly what to do and where to go...she had scouted out the location prior to our wedding, and was familiar with all the other vendors. She does her homework!!

She also showed up with TWO assistant photographers, even though she told me she'd have one. And, she came earlier than the allotted time. Her picture quality is superb, and she stayed in touch with me well after the wedding.

Her prices are very reasonable, and she was willing to work with me.

SHE IS AMAZING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Award

Marilyn Nakazato Photography FAQ

• Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC.
    Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC. Wedding Planners

Marilyn was on top of her game! She was so quick to communicate with us, was beyond organized and worked to capture the day beautifully. She has a fun style and was a joy to work with.

• Torrance, 90505 See on map