Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marigold Flower Co.

Less stress. More blooms.

We are a boutique wedding florist that services Tampa Bay and surrounding areas including: St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, Dade City, Brandon and Lakeland.

Please visit our website for more information  >>>  www.marigoldflowerco.com <<<

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Marigold Flower Co. on

3 Reviews for Marigold Flower Co.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (2)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

My entire experience working with Catherine at Marigold was incredible from start to finish. From the first consultation meeting, where we spent hours pinning down exactly the look and style I was going for, to helping with the million changes I made along the way to completely nailing everything I wanted on the big day. Marigold absolutely exceeded all of my expectations (and they were high) and made the space even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! There also may have been a point during the day (it was freezing) that my garland around the fountain fell into the water and Catherine was literally wading through the fountain in all of her clothes to fix it! Seriously love them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Catherine and it was the best experience that I ever had! She made the whole process enjoyable and very easy. When I met with her for my consultation she asked if I had a pinterest account with ideas of what I had envisioned for the wedding. She was also able to show me sample flowers and ribbons to help match my wedding colors. The online payment system was very easy to use as well. Catherine was very prompt to responding to any questions that I had! The flowers that I had for my wedding exceeded my expectations and they were perfect! I would recommend them to anyone because they do an amazing job!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Renee, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Marigold Flower Co exceeded all of my expectations! I have them a few ideas in regards to what I wanted and I left the rest up to them! Jaclyn and Catherine are incredibly talented when it comes to flowers and I could not have dreamt up the creations they made for my wedding. My best advice is put your Pinterest boards down and give them full range to be creative on your wedding flowers... You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture lynsey, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Marigold Flower Co. Pricing