11745 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618 Map · Phone number

About Marigold Flower Co.

We are a boutique wedding florist that services Tampa Bay and surrounding areas including: St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, Dade City, Brandon and Lakeland.

Please visit our website for more information >>> www.marigoldflowerco.com <<<

Vibe | Simple
Vibe | Simple
jb p wed 193 51 946097 1559175430
Vibe | Tropical

6 Reviews for Marigold Flower Co.

Marigold Flower Co. 1
Marigold Flower Co. 2
Marigold Flower Co. 3
Marigold Flower Co. 4
Marigold Flower Co. 5

Alex · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy to work with!

Marigold Flower Co was a joy to work with! We wanted minimal floral decor and they were able to provide decor with rentals that exceeded expectations. My husband and I both have a lot of allergies. Marigold Flower Co was willing to work within our allergies and even met with us off site to ensure we didn't have an allergy attack.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Rebecca & Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Catherine from Marigold Flower Co. She was so helpful throughout the whole process and very accommodating to our budget. I brought a pretty wide range of inspiration pictures to our first consultation... I liked some very neutral colors and some bouquets full of rich colors and I love love texture and depth. I was undecided between the more traditional/structured arrangements and the wild/bohemian look. Catherine helped us figure out a way to keep things neutral while still incorporating a lot of color AND introduced us to semi-structured! She showed us specific types of flowers and greenery that should be in season (and less expensive) at the time of our wedding. We really appreciated that she was showing us substitutes so that we could still have a lot of flowers without going over budget (rather than focusing on the types of flowers that might be more expensive or not ideal for lasting in the Florida heat). I left the initial meeting feeling even more excited for the wedding, definitely not stressed about the florals, and confident that Catherine completely understood the vision I had and genuinely wanted to make it happen. Everything turned out PERFECTLY for our wedding day. The bridal bouquet was above and beyond what I had imagined - I couldn't stop staring at it. Even the stems of greenery laid out on the guest tables at the reception were so simple but so elegant. And I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Catherine who delivered the flowers to us herself when she was only a couple of weeks from her due date!! She was incredible to work with and I would recommend Marigold Flower Co to anyone who doesn't want to have a worry in the world about their flowers on their wedding day!

Marigold Flower Co. 6
    Marigold Flower Co. 7
    Marigold Flower Co. 8
    Marigold Flower Co. 9
    Marigold Flower Co. 10
    Sent on 07/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

Selecting a florist was one of the most important pieces to planning our wedding. Marigold Flower Co is truly the best at what they do. Each arrangement was so uniquely put together and was a showcase of their passion! We along with our guests, were raving over the beautiful and creative floral arrangements all day and night. They were truly spectacular and the quality was exceptional! I had faith in Marigold Flower Co. from the start! Catherine was incredible to work with and excelled at bringing my ideas to life. They made us feel so warm and welcome. They listened to every last request and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. It has been a true pleasure working with them!

Sent on 05/16/2018