11745 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Marigold Flower Co.

We are a boutique wedding florist that services Tampa Bay and surrounding areas including: St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, Dade City, Brandon and Lakeland.

Please visit our website for more information >>> www.marigoldflowerco.com <<<

Follow Marigold Flower Co. on

Marigold Flower Co.

5 Reviews for Marigold Flower Co.

Marigold Flower Co. 1
Marigold Flower Co. 2
Marigold Flower Co. 3
Marigold Flower Co. 4
Marigold Flower Co. 5
Marigold Flower Co. 6
Marigold Flower Co. 7

Rebecca & Daniel · Married on 04/21/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Catherine from Marigold Flower Co. She was so helpful throughout the whole process and very accommodating to our budget. I brought a pretty wide range of inspiration pictures to our first consultation... I liked some very neutral colors and some bouquets full of rich colors and I love love texture and depth. I was undecided between the more traditional/structured arrangements and the wild/bohemian look. Catherine helped us figure out a way to keep things neutral while still incorporating a lot of color AND introduced us to semi-structured! She showed us specific types of flowers and greenery that should be in season (and less expensive) at the time of our wedding. We really appreciated that she was showing us substitutes so that we could still have a lot of flowers without going over budget (rather than focusing on the types of flowers that might be more expensive or not ideal for lasting in the Florida heat). I left the initial meeting feeling even more excited for the wedding, definitely not stressed about the florals, and confident that Catherine completely understood the vision I had and genuinely wanted to make it happen. Everything turned out PERFECTLY for our wedding day. The bridal bouquet was above and beyond what I had imagined - I couldn't stop staring at it. Even the stems of greenery laid out on the guest tables at the reception were so simple but so elegant. And I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Catherine who delivered the flowers to us herself when she was only a couple of weeks from her due date!! She was incredible to work with and I would recommend Marigold Flower Co to anyone who doesn't want to have a worry in the world about their flowers on their wedding day!

Marigold Flower Co. 8
    Marigold Flower Co. 9
    Marigold Flower Co. 10
    Marigold Flower Co. 11
    Marigold Flower Co. 12

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

Selecting a florist was one of the most important pieces to planning our wedding. Marigold Flower Co is truly the best at what they do. Each arrangement was so uniquely put together and was a showcase of their passion! We along with our guests, were raving over the beautiful and creative floral arrangements all day and night. They were truly spectacular and the quality was exceptional! I had faith in Marigold Flower Co. from the start! Catherine was incredible to work with and excelled at bringing my ideas to life. They made us feel so warm and welcome. They listened to every last request and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. It has been a true pleasure working with them!

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

My entire experience working with Catherine at Marigold was incredible from start to finish. From the first consultation meeting, where we spent hours pinning down exactly the look and style I was going for, to helping with the million changes I made along the way to completely nailing everything I wanted on the big day. Marigold absolutely exceeded all of my expectations (and they were high) and made the space even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! There also may have been a point during the day (it was freezing) that my garland around the fountain fell into the water and Catherine was literally wading through the fountain in all of her clothes to fix it! Seriously love them!

Marigold Flower Co. 13
    Marigold Flower Co. 14
    Marigold Flower Co. 15
    Marigold Flower Co. 16

Marigold Flower Co. Pricing

Marigold Flower Co. Price Rates

Marigold Flower Co. FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 11745 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33618 See on map