Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marigold Flower Co.

Less stress. More blooms.

We are a boutique wedding florist that services Tampa Bay and surrounding areas including: St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, Dade City, Brandon and Lakeland.

Please visit our website for more information  >>>  www.marigoldflowerco.com <<<

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Marigold Flower Co. on

4 Reviews for Marigold Flower Co.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (2)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Selecting a florist was one of the most important pieces to planning our wedding. Marigold Flower Co is truly the best at what they do. Each arrangement was so uniquely put together and was a showcase of their passion! We along with our guests, were raving over the beautiful and creative floral arrangements all day and night. They were truly spectacular and the quality was exceptional! I had faith in Marigold Flower Co. from the start! Catherine was incredible to work with and excelled at bringing my ideas to life. They made us feel so warm and welcome. They listened to every last request and went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. It has been a true pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My entire experience working with Catherine at Marigold was incredible from start to finish. From the first consultation meeting, where we spent hours pinning down exactly the look and style I was going for, to helping with the million changes I made along the way to completely nailing everything I wanted on the big day. Marigold absolutely exceeded all of my expectations (and they were high) and made the space even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! There also may have been a point during the day (it was freezing) that my garland around the fountain fell into the water and Catherine was literally wading through the fountain in all of her clothes to fix it! Seriously love them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Catherine and it was the best experience that I ever had! She made the whole process enjoyable and very easy. When I met with her for my consultation she asked if I had a pinterest account with ideas of what I had envisioned for the wedding. She was also able to show me sample flowers and ribbons to help match my wedding colors. The online payment system was very easy to use as well. Catherine was very prompt to responding to any questions that I had! The flowers that I had for my wedding exceeded my expectations and they were perfect! I would recommend them to anyone because they do an amazing job!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Renee, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Marigold Flower Co. Pricing