MarieSam Sanchez Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MarieSam Sanchez Photography

Love is meant to be an adventure ...

MarieSam Sanchez Photography is an award-winning husband and wife photography team based in Southern California with a passion for traveling to different corners of the earth to capture love, light and some of life's most precious moments.

Our style is best described as modern, romantic and timeless. We love making real connections with our couples and bringing out their personalities in our portraits. Our approach to photography strives to evoke feelings of genuine love and affection, and we pride ourselves on creating images that tell the story of your wedding day in the best way possible.

Over the past five years, we have had the privilege of documenting more than 100 engagement sessions and weddings both locally and in some of the best venues the world has to offer – Hawaii, Mexico and New York, just to name a few. After graduating with a communications degree and working as a news journalist for more than a decade, I transitioned to working as a full-time photographer and love being able to infuse my background as a storyteller into our photography. We want to inspire our clients with our photojournalistic style, vision and photos, and we hope that they appreciate the love, light and laughter in their lives even more when they see their images.

Whether you're in our area, across the country, or worlds away, it would be an honor for my husband and I to be a part of your special day!

* to view more of our work please visit our blog at www.mariesamsanchez.com/blog *

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

I loved MarieSam and her husband Tommy, they did such an amazing job!!!!! I loved my pictures and album, they went above and beyond my expectation. I never write reviews but they truly are the best photographers ever!!!! I hope this helps other couples decide on choosing them....I would pick them all over again!!! They are so flexible and so understanding they do everything they can to make your day even more special!! My husband and I absolutely loved them!!! Pick them they are amazing !!!!

Profile Picture candida, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

MarieSam and her Husband Tommy were so fun to work with. My fiance' and I hadn't ever taken pictures together, especially engagements, and they made is so fun and comfortable for us. They also took the time to get to know us and where we came from; including what we were pursuing in a career and if we were attending school. They helped us with posing for the pictures and with their extensive backgrounds in photography they knew exactly what would make our pictures spectacular. When I return to California to take pictures, I will without a doubt schedule to work with MarieSam and Tommy Sanchez.

Profile Picture User6035968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I worked with MarieSam to do boudoir photos to give to my husband on our wedding day. She was amazing! I was sort of embarrassed about the whole experience but she made me feel so at ease and helped me get into the whole process. My photos turned out so beautiful and my husband loves them to say the least!! I highly recommend MarieSam Sanchez Photography to anyone!!! She is so talented, but humble, and such a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/31/15, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
To call them my favorite photographers might be professional suicide, but I can honestly say I have never worked with a cooler, friendlier or more artistic team in all my years. Every one of their photo shoots looks like a magazine spread! That's why I chose them for my wedding! I couldn't be happier with every part of their process, from the site walk to the personalized thumb drive of the edited photos. Everything was done superbly and with true passion. Bonus: they're a riot too!

MarieSam's photographs are beautiful and tell a story no matter where in the world she may be.

Events