Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd

2337 Black Rock Tpke Fairfield Wodds Plaza, Fairfield, CT 06825 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd

Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd has had the honor of dressing brides from over 65 years.

Our collections include: wedding gowns, mother's gowns, maids, flower girls, proms and other special occasions.

We can complete your outfit with our selections of tiaras, veils, jewelry, combs, shoes, slips etc..

Expert alterations on the promises.

When the special day is past we can professional preserve your gown to cherish in the future.

Follow Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd on

pictures bmp jillian
8d86bb25b64115d7 cristina 052
img20140603211605

26 Reviews for Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd

I found my dress and bridesmaid dress here. Everyone we talked and worked with were wonderful!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Alexandra · Married on 10/01/2016

I went to a smaller boutique shop up in Boston, and then a larger chain store. While my bridal party had fun it just didn’t seem right. I went to Marie’s Bridal to see if they had a dress I thought I liked. I went in to try it again and after putting it on my Mom and I just stared at it. I didn’t feel anything. The ladies there could see I wasn’t thrilled and very respectfully asked if I wanted to try on anything else. They spent some time understanding what I thought I liked about the dress I had on and pulled some choices for me. It was later in the evening and we were the only ones there. They stayed and spent around 1.5 to 2 hours with me laughing and having a good time the whole way through. Finally I put on a dress that made the room go quiet, when I turned around and looked at my Mom and the two ladies there I knew I had just found my dress. It didn’t take long for them to grab the veil and add the final touch. WOW. I got nervous and requested to try on a few more dresses, but I knew. I left that evening unsure and didn't recieve any pressure from either of them. They wrote down the dress information and told me to come back and try it on any time. I came back the next day with my Sister just to get the final seal of approval and put down my deposit that day. I picked my dress about a year and half before my wedding, and have since been back to just try it on again and have added a veil and a headband as well. They ordered me the appropriate size, which is wonderful because there is only one minor thing that has to be tailored. I’ve had experiences before where stores intentionally order larger so you have to pay to get it tailored….just annoying; not the case here.
    Long story to say – I absolutely loved every second of the process once I chose Marie’s Bridal. They aren’t just trying to make the sale, they want you to enjoy every second of the process and find what you really want. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd's reply:

Dear Alexandra. Thank you for the wonderful review! You are very kind ed sweet. Can wait to see you again and thank you personally.
    Paola

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I am very happy that Marie’s Bridal Shop is where I purchased my wedding dress for my October 2016 wedding. The women who work at that store couldn’t have been more helpful! I felt important and like a part of their family every time I went in for my fittings, no matter how busy they were. I had straps added to my dress and no one would have known they were added. I also asked for a piece of my grandmother’s wedding dress to be sewn inside my wedding dress and they made a heart pattern with the material, which really touched me. I will recommend this Bridal Shop to anyone who has a wedding coming up!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd's reply:

Hi Jessica.
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review! You are too a special person and it was a pleasure dealing with you and your mom. Stop by any time you are in town. Love to you all. Paola

Marie's Bridal Shoppe ltd FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales