San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Marianne Dove Events

Your wedding day is one of the most precious days of your life.   It is a sacred day.  I believe designing a wedding is not only about selecting the venue and your vendors.  It's also about the feel, the right entertainment, the right food, and the atmosphere you wish to create and making sure all of the pieces are cohesive and about you.

On a personal side, I love to travel, having been to over 70 countries.  I'm happily married and have a very sweet cat named Habu.  I've had a varied and interesting work background that only adds to my wedding planning skills.  I've spent many years in the military which added to my love of country and disciplined organizational skills.  I was an Air Traffic Controller in the Air Force which created my calmness under pressure.  I've also worked in the cooperate world for top companies like Yahoo, Google and Facebook as a Technical Recruiter which has sharpened my abilities to find the best vendors who are reliable and will work with me to make your wedding a memorable one.

Follow Marianne Dove Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kevin Lee Weddings
  • Sempre Events
  • About Us Events
  • Everything and Pink Champagne
chuppah2
couple at alter
Marianne Dove Events
this is how our story begins photo
roaming table server
chuppah2
couple at alter

2 Reviews for Marianne Dove Events

Gigja · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I got married in April 2016. We learned about Marianne Dove Events through a family friend. From the very beginning, Marianne was extremely friendly, accommodating and professional. She did everything in her power to make our wedding the absolute best day and most beautiful and seamless event ever! She truly went above and beyond what was expected of her and we are so grateful for her. After meeting with my husband and I a couple times, she had a good grasp of what we were looking for and put together the perfect timeline. She even had her own decorations and accessories that she allowed us to borrow and it made each space so personal, thoughtful and inviting. Anything that came up with the vendors in terms of coordination and communication, she was on top of it immediately, and effectively and professionally coordinated with them. Everyone was happy and it made the whole event so calm and stress free. She even communicated with our entire bridal party to make sure everyone had everything they needed. She arrived early to the venues and came prepared with an emergency kit that had everything we could have needed. Her and her team set up both the ceremony and the reception, coordinated with all of our vendors and we could not be happier with the results. It was all beautiful!! The whole thing felt like a fairytale and dream and I am still dreaming about the day :-) As the bride, I had no stress because everything was so maticulously organized and she was so well prepared. Thank you Marianne! I have recommended you to friends who have been recently engaged and I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for event planning needs!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Marianne Dove Events's reply:

Thank you Gigja! It was a pleasure working with you and John. So happy that you were pleased. Thank you for the kind review!

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Marianne was my designer and florist for my wedding on June 20, 2015. The first time I talked to her over the phone I knew she was a true professional and genuinely loved weddings. Marianne is one of a kind. I knew she was the one who could put together the wedding of our dreams. She first decorated my bridal shower and matched the decor and color scheme of the restaurant beautifully. They flowers were impeccable! I knew that the decor for my wedding was going to be superior and she pulled it off! After months of sharing Pinterest boards and scouring the internet for inspiration, we came up with ideas for the flowers, wedding reception and the church decor. She beautifully decorated our church and even she surprised us with pink balloons with the letters in the grass that read “Best Day Ever” and our wedding date. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous too. I will never forget the moment my husband and I stepped into our wedding reception for the first time. We felt like were were in an enchanted forest. It was more than what we had ever imagined. Not one detail was spared. She put spotlights on my wedding cake and added extra touches to make our reception perfect. Down to the toilet paper which had a cartoon of a bride and groom! Every corner of the winery was incredibly designed to perfection. All of our guests were in awe of the decor and my husband and I were speechless! My other vendors commented on how beautiful the decor was and how great Marianne and her staff were to work with. Our photo booth vendor told me “This is the most beautiful wedding reception we have ever been to”. Marianne is caring, organized and was genuinely invested in our wedding. Every email and phone call was returned promptly and she made sure that my fiancee and I were happy. She went way above and beyond what we expected. I will recommend her to all of my friends and family. She was our wedding angel. We couldn't have done this without her and her team.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Marianne Dove Events's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for your kind words! I'm so happy you loved it. It's what my team and I hoped for! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Dan. You are a wonderful couple and I thoroughly enjoyed working on your wedding design. I will keep in touch and I wish you guys the happiest life together!

Marianne Dove Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Domenico Winery Winery Weddings

Marianne is a dream to work with. Her organization and preparedness are the skills you want in an Event Designer from both the client's perspective and the venue's. She knew all the right questions to ask and made sure she understood our policies and procedures in advance so there were no hiccups on the day of the event. Her decorations were beautiful - like nothing our venue has seen before! I have since added her to my preferred list and recommend her to every bride.

• San Francisco, 94107 See on map
    Location of (Marianne Dove Events)