Maria Sommers, Makeup Artist

Vero Beach, FL View map

My love affair with makeup began at the age of 8 when I took the stage for my first dance recital. The relationship between dance and fabulous makeup was a mixture of creativity that made sense to me. I was hooked.

Over the past few years, I have acquired experience as a freelance Makeup Artist and attended classes with some of the industry’s most respected makeup companies including jane iredale, MAC Cosmetics, and Stila.

I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients mastering my ability to work in many different settings.

My experience includes but is not limited to: wedding parties, photo shoots,
special events, and TV commercials.

I am committed to making my clients look and feel amazing by enhancing their natural beauty.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 09/02/2020

I felt beautiful & flawless!

I booked Maria based off internet search as I was planning a destination wedding. I did not meet Maria until my Wedding day and she is wonderful. Maria jumped right in and interacted with myself and my girls while we all got ready and everyone looked beautiful. Most brides probably wouldn't skip their makeup trial but I did, and gave Maria the freedom to do what she wanted as I am someone that wears a full face of makeup on a regular basis. The end result was PERFECT!
  • Tree
    Tree H. Married on 03/08/2020

Professional tasteful creative

Maria takes make-up to the next level, always executing a professional, tasteful job. She is great at reading people and revealing the best version of YOU without hiding your natural beauty behind layers of make-up. She is conscientious and genuinely loves to do her work!
  • Chandler
    Chandler M. Married on 11/02/2019

My go to makeup artist!

Maria did my make up for my engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day! Even in the past for friends weddings...she does such an amazing job and clearly there is a reason I have kept going back to her for more! Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Sablewood Paper Company Sablewood Paper Company Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Maria on several occasions. She's very professional, fun and personable – but most importantly, she's open to new ideas and beyond willing to work with you to achieve the look you're going for. She's an expert in making sure her makeup lasts (which is impressive in the Florida heat!) and makes sure her clients are not only completely comfortable with their look, but that they feel beautiful. Maria is fantastic and I highly recommend working with her for your wedding or special event!

3001 Ocean Drive Suite 102 Vero Beach, 32963
Location of (Maria Sommers, Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding