Wylie, TX 75098 Map · Phone number

About Maria Leinen Photography

Life.

Love is calling.

And you said “Yes.”

With that one word you opened up a world of adventure and possibility, and you knew at last the hand you’d be holding along the way. With that one word, you began a story.

From engagement to your “I do”day, from kids and grandkids or maybe no kids, from far-flung travels to quiet coffee at the kitchen table with the one you love, there comes a story of beauty and intensity that shapes our lives.

Wherever you are in that story now, we want to help you tell it. Wherever you might find yourself in the future, we want you to remember the joy and the power of the life you live. So on your big day, check the worries at the door and leave the rest to us. Just show up and keep telling the story. We'll be taking notes for you on film.

Follow Maria Leinen Photography on

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Maria Leinen Photography

Erica · Married on 04/15/2017

Where to start… Maria is absolutely amazing both professionally and personally. When my husband and I had our first meeting/interview with Maria I learned so much about photography and logistics, which she knew would be helpful for when we met with other photographers. Honestly though, don’t meet with other photographers, they just do not compare to Maria at all! After we met with a few other photographers, we knew she was the one that we wanted to work with, she knew more than the others and seemed to really care about us. Next, we had our engagement session with her. Maria offered a location that was exactly what we wanted, and took amazing photos with us and our dog, she captivated our new family. When I got those photos it reassured me that she was the right choice. Any questions or requests I had, she worked with and did without complaining. The same for my bridals, she captivated me, my dress, my shoes, the venue, and everything else (especially lighting). Then came the big day (plenty of conversations and a meeting took place which helps with putting nerves at ease prior to the wedding), and my photos are breath taking. Besides how easy, fun, and caring Maria was to work with at all three events, her product is nothing less than stellar. Maria told our story in a way that I couldn’t ever imagine, and going through all of the images I start to tear up, because I am able to relive the best day of my life, and even see moments that I didn’t the day of. If you are considering Maria for any photography, just do it, I promise you will not regret it. She was my favorite vendor that I picked, and will honestly use her for all my photography needs. Needless to say, we will treasure ALL these photos for the rest of our lives, and I have Maria to thank for that. She is truly the best!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Rebecca Vinton

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

Where do I begin.... Maria is the best! I knew it from the moment I saw her pictures and it was confirmed when I met her in person. My husband and I had a vision of the type of photos that we wanted for our wedding day and our engagement pictures. I researched and researched and the moment I saw her work I knew she was the one. When we met we hit it off and she knew exactly what we wanted and her personality is truly what won us over. We sat and talked and talked and it wasn't a meeting at all, I never felt like I was talking to a vendor but to a friend. I never had a worry or a doubt in my mind about her work or professionalism and truly it was a vendor I never had to check on. Our photos are something that we will treasure for a life time and when we look at them we truly relive the feelings of the moment captured all over again. I can not thank her enough! If you are reading this, look no more, Maria is the one for you too!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/17/2015

I had Maria do my engagement photos, and I'm pleased to say I love them!

She was helpful every step of the way—from picking out locations, to outfits, to posing us. The turn around was super fast, over-delivering on my expectations. Most importantly, she was a pro at handling my dog Remy. My fiancé and I REALLY wanted him in our shots, but he was super stressed out and hard to calm down. Maria was patient and helpful and ultimately captured all the shots we wanted! I'd definitely refer her to any new bride looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/05/2015

• RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals
    RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Maria from Maria Leinen Photography is amazing! Just take one look at her work and you will fall in love. She is willing to go anywhere or do just about anything for that perfect shot. Maria is fun and so easy to work with. She also loves vintage:) We highly recommend Maria Leinen Photography!!!

• Jennifer Jeffrey Hair and Makeup
    Jennifer Jeffrey Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Maria is amazing. She has taken pictures of me and my fiance' before. I booked her for my wedding in September. I can't wait to have Maria there to capture all the amazing moments!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Maria Leinen Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Wylie, 75098 See on map