Weston, CT 06883 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Maria Dominici, Makeup Artist

Maria Dominici, Makeup Artist I have been a professional makeup artist for more than 20 years. I love working with brides and helping them plan their look for their most important day. I use traditional makeup that is made for photography so you will look beautiful and flawless in your photos. I can also airbrush your makeup. This technique is particularly wonderful for today's high definition photography. I will travel to you for your trial and for your wedding day. For an extra fee, I can also remain with you for your entire wedding or just part of it. I will stay with you to touch up your makeup to ensure that you look perfect all day and for every photo.

• Ayana Beauty Artistry
sc000ab36d
sc000a762c2
JohnLindsay331

3 Reviews for Maria Dominici, Makeup Artist

I previously worked with Maria for my best friends wedding - I loved her and her work so much I hired her for my wedding. She made me feel and look so beautiful for my special day. She is very professional and so sweet to work with. Absolutely recommend to the bride that wants a very professional atmosphere as well as professional results. Stays in touch and makes sure you are both on the same page with what is in mind before even starting the process. She brings lots of ideas to the table and suggestions that are not overwhelming. Very easy to communicate with and wants you to look even more beautiful than even you yourself thinks is possible. Thank you Maria for making me so beautiful for my wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Karen · Married on 10/21/2011

Maria did an excellent job on the makeup on myself and my bridesmaids and her prices is reasonable and competitive. I do not usually wear a lot of make-up, but the way she applied make-up looked wonderful on me and I was very happy with how it turned out. The fake eyelashes she put on stayed on me for about a week! She was very personable and friendly. She is great at what she does and I would recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2011

monika · Married on 06/14/2009

Maria is a star with her makeup application. My makeup trial proved that and I was just exhilarated at the final product on my wedding day. She used airbrushing on my face(although she explained to me that airbrushing is not for everyone) and my face was flawless all day long and my skin looked as smooth as porcelain. She even went out and spent time finding the perfect lipstick to match the color we created at the makeup trial. She is so helpful and really wants to make you happy. I wanted a more modern look, rather than the traditional beige and pink eyeshadow and Maria nailed it! I glowed all day long!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Maria Dominici, Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maria Dominici, Makeup Artist 1
    Discounts for large bridal parties.
    If you have a bridal party of five or more, I will gladly discount your bridal attendent prices.

• Weston, 06883 See on map