Maria Angela Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maria Angela Photography

Multiple Award Winning from The Knot and Wedding Wire

Maria Angela photographs weddings all over the world, including Mexico, The Bahamas, New York, Pacific Coast, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Oregon, Las Vegas, and Virginia. Maria Angela has been a favorite wedding photographer amongst those in both the political and entertainment industries.

Maria Angela's photography is about capturing moments and the essence of that person within those moments. She works fast and efficiently through the wedding day to ensure that every minute of her time is used in the best interest of her clients. Maria Angela has perfected the skill of producing high end fine art portraits and candids with lightening speed and efficiency. Clients come from around the world including Ireland, England, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, China, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, and Poland to have her as their wedding photographer due to this efficient and timeless style.

PRESS

Maria Angela has been looked at by The Today Show and Oprah Magazine and featured with MTV, Yahoo News, Huffington Post, by Dress Designer Henry Roth, Naples Daily News, News Press, Occasion's Magazine, Weddings Illustrated, Destination I Do, Destination Inspirations, Brides Magazine, Bridal Guide, Groom sold Separately, Kiss Weddings, In Bliss Weddings, Borrowed and Bleu, Florida Bride Magazine, It! Weddings and Events, Marry Me Tampa Bay, Little Vegas Wedding, Koru Wedding Style, Modern Jewish Wedding, The Veil Co., Poptastic Bride, DIY Weddings Magazine, Adore with Delight, Floridian Weddings, Best Wedding Sites, and WED the Magazine.

AWARDS

Maria Angela has been awarded with over 12 awards within the past four years. these awards include The Knot Magazine's "Best of Weddings" which we have the honor of holding for the past three years consecutively, Wedding Wire's "Bride's Choice Award" for the past four years and One Wed's "Best of" award for two years. In 2008, Maria Angela ranked 12th amongst thousands of  wedding photojournalists in an international competition held by the prestigious WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

We hired Maria based on reviews by other couples who said she was awesome at communicating and very organized. There's nothing more reassuring than having an organized photographer to tell you what to do and where to go on your wedding day, especially in a destination wedding setting! Maria even hired another photographer free of charge when she realized she would be quite pregnant for our wedding day. Both photographers worked well together, getting key shots and directing us where to stand and where to look. They missed a few things we wanted photos of, like the picture pendants on my bouquet of people not able to be at our wedding, but I also forgot to bring it up in the hustle and bustle of the day, so it's partially my fault, too. They handled our crazy families well for group portraits, and we got our pictures back in a very timely fashion. The albums offered are quite pricey, but they are designed nicely and we already got ours (less than two months after the wedding), which is MUCH faster than I thought it would be and we absolutely love it. Highly recommend Maria and company!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I highly recommend Maria! We are so happy with all of our wedding photos. Maria truly went above and beyond to capture amazing memories for us. She is extremely organized and responsive.

Profile Picture User6907678, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria is so awesome at what she does! I couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer and person to work with! Maria is just like me - extremely organized, detail oriented and honest. She is super knowledgeable and talented. She provided me with a ton of information, guided me through the planning process, worked with me to ensure that all of my requests, ideas and needs were met and was always professional and super nice! You'll have nothing to worry about with Maria as your photographer. She had every detail and photo of the day planned down to the minute, yet was extremely flexible and "in the moment"! She captured every part of our wedding day flawlessly and I am so thankful. My family and friends have not stopped raving about the photos. I know we clean up nice, but she really made us look like we could be in a magazine!!! I also couldn't believe how quickly she had the finished photos back to us - I swear it was within a few weeks! In addition to outstanding, beautiful photos, Maria is a wonderful, funny and kind person. It was a pleasure to have her with us on such a special day. I would recommend Maria's services to anyone!!! Thank you, Maria!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews

Negatives
Proofs
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Maria Angela is hands down one of the most talented photographers I've ever seen. Her work is fabulous, her clients love her, and she is super sweet to top it off!!

Maria is an amazing photographer. She has a unique style all her own. Beautiful work!

Maria is not only an amazing photographer, she is also amazingly fun to work with. I have worked with many photographers over the years and her shoots just seem to flow flawlessly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Maria was awesome to work with, she got all and them some of the pictures our client asked for. She does wonderful photography and editing! There's no doubt when you are working with her that she loves her job and wants to make her customer happy!!! A pleasure to work with and I hope to have more Pro's like her to work with in the future!!

Maria is always great to work with! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is also extremely professional, fun, and personable. She makes sure each of her clients get exactly the shots they would like. She makes sure to stay in touch with all the vendors in order to keep everything moving in a timely manor. I always enjoy working with her and highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer, but most importantly, those getting married!

Events