Margeaux Boles Photography

Key Largo, Florida View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Born and raised in the Florida Keys, I grew up surrounded by the beauty and relaxed atmosphere of island living. I'm a Type A personality that still knows how to be down to earth and fun-loving (all while making sure we're on schedule, of course, haha). After graduating college with a degree in Photography, I ventured out into the real world armed with my camera and an open mind. I have been photographing ever since, always learning, always adapting and evolving. I truly believe that you learn something new every day.

Currently I live in Key Largo, Florida but I photograph all over the world, aiming to fill my passport and explore new places as often as possible. Wedding photography has taken me all over the world, shooting in Ireland, Scotland, Mexico, The Bahamas, and all over the US. I can't wait to hear about your vision for your wedding or session, whether it's across the ocean or right in my hometown!

My clients value photography and realize that once the big day has ended, the dress has been preserved, the cake has been eaten, truly the only thing left to cherish for the rest of their lives will be their wedding photos. The couples who choose me understand the importance of a high-quality album or prints to hold in their hands and pass down as an heirloom piece for generations to come. I take time to get to know my clients so I can deliver a personalized photography experience on one of the most important days of their lives.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Paul H. Married on 03/14/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

With the upmost confidence I recommend Margeaux Boles Photography! When my wife and I were planning our wedding we had the very hard choice of who to pick to capture our special day. We looked and looked, then we looked more. Then we found Margeaux. We love her style and her body of work was amazing to say the least. We made our final decision to go with Margeaux. She was amazing right out of the gate. She very much put in the extra effort to get to know us as people and as a couple. She worked very hard to make sure we felt comfortable, and we did! Once the big day was here, this firecracker of a photographer showed up and took charge. She was so wonderful to work with. She kept Jessica and I smiling the entire time. She knew just how to capture the perfect picture. We have since received our sneak peak and WOW!!! Jessica and I are beyond speechless with how unbelievably beautiful these pictures are!!! The quality, the color, the lighting, the amazing backgrounds. We were confident in our choose to go with Margeaux, but now that we have seen our pictures and gotten to know Margeaux we know we made the perfect choice. To any Bride and Groom, or anyone looking to hire a photographer, I highly recommend Margeaux Boles Photography!!! She is a true artist, and a master of her craft!!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 11/12/2019

Margeaux from Key Largo is THE BEST. Hands down.

I am SO glad that I hired Margeaux to capture our wedding day. She laughed with us, cried with us, and was truly an absolute dream to work with! She stuck with us through the heat, the burrs, and all my crazy little photo requests throughout the entire day! I can not say enough good things about her. If you're looking for the best of the best... its definitely Margeaux. I CAN NOT WAIT to see all her beautiful pictures of our day!
    Diva Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Pictures

I cannot say enough amazing things about Margeaux. She not only captured the most beautiful pictures, she made sure my timeline was adhered to, that everyone was where they were supposed to be, that everyone, including myself, looked amazing, and that I was happy. She went above and beyond for me and she is worth EVERY penny. I got my review pics within a few days and they are just stunning. I could not be happier with Margeaux. Anyone looking to hire a photographer look no further! She will not disappoint and it will be one less thing to worry about on your hectic day! SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brian & Danielle
    18 photos · 08/17/2015

Key Destination Weddings & Events Key Destination Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Margeaux's photography is magical! I honestly don't know how someone can capture a photo as beautifully as she does! If you are looking for one-of-a-kind photography to capture all of the vivid elements and charm for your special occasion, no need to look further! Thank you Margeaux for sharing your talent - I'm honored to have you on my preferred vendor list!

645 Cabrera St. Key Largo, Florida, 33037
Location of (Margeaux Boles Photography)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding