750 McGlincy Lane, Suite 105, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

33 Reviews for Margaret's French Bakery

We LOVED the cake we got from Margaret's French Bakery! Both my husband and I aren't a huge fan of cake, but after a few cake tastings at different places, we came across Margaret's French Bakery and were super impressed!

They did a great job helping us select a style of cake that we liked and had wonderful flavors of cake to choose from! We loved so many flavors that we ended up selecting a different flavor for each of the cake tiers.

We wanted to have flowers that matched the bouquets, so the day before the wedding we picked up roses from our florist and brought them to Margaret's French Bakery where they added them to the cake.

On the day of the wedding they delivered the cake on time and it looked fantastic!! The best compliment came from my grandmother who is an incredible cook but hard to please when it comes to cake -- she could not stop raving about how much she loved it! Months after the big day, that's what she talks about most!

We highly recommend getting your wedding cake from Margaret's French Bakery!

Sent on 12/26/2015
  • Talma

Talma · Married on 11/02/2014

The staff at Margaret's French bakery was very patient and helpful. We were offered 16 cake tasting varieties to choose from. Our wedding was decorated nicely with some roses free of charge and it was delivered on time and setup for the reception! I would recommend this vendor to others.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Selena · Married on 08/10/2013

Margaret made our wedding cake beautiful and delicious! When me and my husband went for the tasting, we couldn't make up our minds on which ones to choose because they were all so yummy! Our guests also loved the cake and ate all of it!

Sent on 08/25/2013