Washington DC, Washington, DC 20052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Margaret Wroblewski Photography

I am a 25-year-old destination wedding and elopement photographer based in Washington, D.C., Oregon, and Colorado.

I first fell in love with photography in the dark room. Instantly hooked, I was fascinated by how the camera gave me space and permission to observe. I have always pursued photography wholeheartedly. I received my Master of Arts degree from George Washington University & Corcoran School of Art and Design with a focus in New Media Photojournalism.

Travel has always been a huge part of my life. I’ve called Washington state, Germany, and even Belgium home. So, it only makes sense that destination weddings and elopements are so special to me! I feel like they are the most beautiful union of love and location, as they inspire couples to ditch a big wedding for something a bit more unique. If you’re ever looking for destination wedding you better believe I’m your girl!

On the weekends you can find me hiking in Shenandoah, editing, or hanging out with my four younger siblings. I am constantly thinking about photography and pushing boundaries as a photographer. I really love what I do and can’t imagine doing anything else in this world. I am so excited you landed here and I can’t wait to connect with you!

Follow Margaret Wroblewski Photography on

Videos 1 Video

40 Reviews for Margaret Wroblewski Photography

• Mercy

Mercy · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Book her before it's too late!

I cannot describe in one review how much respect and gratitude I have for Margaret... and the funny thing is I haven't even met her! From her phone consultation to the constant texting back and forth, Margaret's demeanor was calm and knowledgable. I knew I wanted to book her before I picked out my wedding dress.

Unfortunately, my venue had a last minute change where I had to pick a different date and already having put a deposit down on Margaret (yes, that's how sure I was of her) she returned back my deposit without any hesitation. She reassured me that we will find an alternative option and even though she was booked for my alternative date she gave me referrals to help me find someone who she trusts and, by association, I trust.

If you have the opportunity, you definitely want Margaret to be the photographer for your special day.

Sent on 02/06/2021

Claire K. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Flawless images followed a wonderful experience

Margaret is absolutely amazing! From our first interaction via email, to a FaceTime call, to multiple texts, and showing up on time, she was incredibly responsive and professional, which put our minds at ease during our prep. We didn't give her much direction, and even so, she knew exactly how to capture our day in a meaningful and beautiful way. She promptly sent a first look of photos so we could share with family and friends the day after the wedding, and the entire album that came later perfectly captured the sentiment and love behind our day. She also designed and shipped printed photo albums after the fact. Can't recommend her highly enough! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Fun, talented and responsive photographer

My fiance and I hired Margaret for our wedding, and engagement photos were included in the price. For a small travel fee, Margaret traveled to NYC where we live and took stunning engagement photos in our neighborhood. They really capture the fun and emotion of the day, and she was so fun to work with. Personally, I hate having my photo taken, but Margaret made it so fun and relaxed that I didn't mind at all - and no awkwardness! And she even got us the full album less than 24 hours later - amazing.

Unfortunately, we had to postpone our May 9, 2020 wedding due to coronavirus/COVID-19. Before we even made the decision to postpone, Margaret proactively emailed us with her action plan in case she or her second shooter were unable to work the event due to illness. We appreciated how organized, thoughtful and professional she was. When we did reach out to postpone, Margaret made it so easy to re-sign the contracts and hold the date. We are now getting married in 2021 and I KNOW Margaret was the right choice. Her photos are wonderful, her personality is fun, and she is a true professional. Hire her!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Margaret Wroblewski Photography Pricing

Margaret Wroblewski Photography Price Rates

Margaret Wroblewski Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Washington DC Washington, DC, 20052 See on map
    301-485-5138 (Phone number)
    Location of (Margaret Wroblewski Photography)