Margaret Wroblewski Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

I am an elopement photographer based in Washington, D.C. & Oregon.

I first fell in love with photography in the dark room. Instantly hooked, I was fascinated by how the camera gave me space and permission to observe. I have always pursued photography wholeheartedly. I received my Master of Arts degree from George Washington University & Corcoran School of Art and Design with a focus in New Media Photojournalism.

Travel has always been a huge part of my life. I’ve called Washington state, Germany, and even Belgium home. So, it only makes sense that destination weddings and elopements are so special to me! I feel like they are the most beautiful union of love and location, as they inspire couples to ditch a big wedding for something a bit more unique. If you’re ever looking for destination wedding you better believe I’m your girl!

On the weekends you can find me hiking in Shenandoah, editing, or hanging out with my four younger siblings. I am constantly thinking about photography and pushing boundaries as a photographer. I really love what I do and can’t imagine doing anything else in this world. I am so excited you landed here and I can’t wait to connect with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Amanda H. Married on 06/11/2022

Could Not Recommend Enough!

Selecting Margaret as our photographer for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made! From the start, she was so communicative and organized and held a few planning sessions so we felt so confident and comfortable going into both our engagement photos and our wedding day. Our engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and she captured vision perfectly and also made recommendations that ended up being some of my favorites!

On our wedding day, she came in and integrated into the day so seamlessly, capturing so many details and moments that I know I'm going to be so grateful for for many, many years to come! Her creativity, passion, and kindness makes her not only the perfect person to capture truly incredible photos but someone you genuinely want to spend your day with. My husband and I were talking during our reception and couldn't stop raving about Margaret and how happy we were that we found and booked her.

You will not regret having Margaret as part of your day!

• Mercy
    Mercy Married on 10/23/2021

Book her before it's too late!

I cannot describe in one review how much respect and gratitude I have for Margaret... and the funny thing is I haven't even met her! From her phone consultation to the constant texting back and forth, Margaret's demeanor was calm and knowledgable. I knew I wanted to book her before I picked out my wedding dress.

Unfortunately, my venue had a last minute change where I had to pick a different date and already having put a deposit down on Margaret (yes, that's how sure I was of her) she returned back my deposit without any hesitation. She reassured me that we will find an alternative option and even though she was booked for my alternative date she gave me referrals to help me find someone who she trusts and, by association, I trust.

If you have the opportunity, you definitely want Margaret to be the photographer for your special day.
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/10/2021

Fantastic Photographer

We loved having Margaret shoot our wedding. She did a beautiful job capturing our day and making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a gentle and kind way about her, making it so easy and pleasant to have her present for such special moments on your wedding day. She was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. The photos she took are amazing, and we are so pleased with our decision to have used her! You won't be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marissa & Jon
    16 photos · 12/01/2018

Pricing

Washington DC Washington, DC, 20052
Location of (Margaret Wroblewski Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding