Margaret McKenzie

Mauldin, SC 29662 Map · Phone number

26 Reviews for Margaret McKenzie

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Margaret was such a great planner and a pleasure to work with. She had a tentative list of recommended vendors that she trusted and then we were able to research and choose whomever we wanted. She was very responsive with questions and concerns. On the day of the wedding there wasn't anything that I had to do because she took care of everything and it made our wedding so smooth and enjoyable. She also took care of making the timeline and communicating it to all the vendors. Highly recommend.

Tiffany · Married on 05/20/2018

We met Margaret on a venue tour and simply fell in love with her. We ended up going with a different venue than the one she normally works with, but still wanted her as our coordinator. From our first meeting, she was a top notch professional. What I love the most about Margaret is that she is so sweet and truly wants what is best for us, yet she knows how to be firm in the mosts graceful way! :) You need someone to advocate for you as a bride, and with Margaret on my team I always felt very well taken care of. She was always so willing to work around my schedule for meeting as I would travel into Charleston from out of town. She recommended THE best vendors- I can honestly say I feel in love with each and every one of them. She gave me the wedding of my dreams, within our modest budget. When we talk about day of .. WOW. This is truly where Margaret shines. I hate that I could not see her facilitate her magic more on the the big day, but the outcome was breathtaking. I was so nervous that my vision would not be met as I felt it was only in my head, but Margaret somehow read my mind and made everything breathtakingly beautiful. If there were any mishaps, I was not made aware of them. Her assistant Kyra, is the next Margaret in training! She was also there for a drink refill or to calm and nerves, even carry my clutch around for me and make sure that it was in safe keeping! They both made me feel so special and taken care of on the biggest day of my life, and what more can you ask for on your wedding day? I will always think back on Margaret so fondly. She was worth every penny spent and more. TEN STARS!

• Mim

Mim · Married on 03/23/2018

Deciding to work with Margaret was without a doubt one of the best wedding decisions we made. She poured her heart and soul into helping us plan the most phenomenal night. Margaret provided us with a list of recommended vendors (who were absolutely fabulous) and accompanied us on vendor visits (including a few last minute meets!) to offer guidance. She was a crucial support system for me when I was lost with the planning process or flustered with which way to go on a decision. Margaret’s professionalism and eye for beauty and detail ensured that our entire event (day and night) ran smoothly. Everything felt so natural, seamless and perfect. Her exceptional service is unmatched and her fair pricing fit well with our fixed budget. I'm disappointed that we won't be having another party of this scale as I would love the opportunity to work with Margaret again. I'm truly envious of brides that are still in the midst of planning with her!

Margaret McKenzie 1