480 S. Collier Blvd., Marco Island, FL 34145 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Marco Beach Ocean Resort

Sugar white sands and spectacular sunsets are just one of the reasons couples come to Marco Beach Ocean Resort for their wedding! Whether you are picturing a large and exquisite wedding or a smaller more intimate one, the Marco Beach Ocean Resort is a great wedding venue destination in Southwest Florida. We offer many ideal spaces for your ceremony and reception and will ensure that everything is organized to your preferences and needs. If you have always dreamt of a beautiful beach destination wedding, Marco Beach Ocean Resort will be sure to please.

Facilities and Capacity
The Marco Beach Ocean Resort has three event spaces for you to utilize for your wedding and can accommodate between 40 and 170 guests. You are sure to pick the perfect spot for your romantic ceremony, and you and your guests will leave with amazing memories.

Couples who select the Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Marco Island, Florida are treated extremely well by the resort’s excellent staff. They offer the following services to guests who choose their venue:

• Accommodations

Marco Beach Ocean Resort 5
Marco Beach Ocean Resort 6

Paul · Married on 06/23/2019

A great experience

Booking it for our anniversary

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Cristel

Cristel · Married on 04/05/2019

Dream Wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort

Book your wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort! You, your spouse, family and friends won't regret it! I began looking for a venue in September 2018 and thankfully stumbled upon Marco Beach Ocean Resort after a quick google search. Being native New Yorkers, we wanted something very different than the typical NY wedding hall with hundreds of guests. MBOR was the perfect fit for what I imagined my wedding to be - destination, classy, elegant, intimate, charming and overlooking the beautiful March Beach & the Gulf. Me and my Husband's first point of contact was the lovely Lynn Alexander (Director of Sales). She was easy to work with, organized and very accommodating. We knew before we even visited the Hotel that it would be our wedding venue. Lynn made us feel at ease over the phone and with her industry experience and expertise she only solidified our wedding vision. Meeting Lynn to see the venue and to sign the contract was just a technicality at that point. After signing the contract, Lynn put us in touch with Galina Manovska (Manager of Weddings and Special Events & On-site Wedding coordinator). My Husband and I both work on Wall Street & are in the Investment Banking industry. That being said, very few people impress us. Well, Galina fit the bill for everything we would expect from a Wedding Venue Professional and more! Galina is beyond organized, detailed, responsive and of course friendly and easy to work with. She covers every detail of wedding planning with checklists, diagrams and contracts. As most brides are new to wedding planning, Galina leads you in the right direction and ensures no stone is left unturned. Being an out-of-state bride, post meeting Lynn in Oct 2018 I wasn't able to fly down to FL again until my wedding week - April 2019. However, Galina stayed on top of everything and made meeting her the day before my wedding easy. I felt like I knew her for years before I met her! She was just lovely in person and I knew my wedding day would go perfectly under her watch (she runs a tight ship!). To give you some background on our event- my wedding was 55 guests and we decided to get married on the Sunset Terrace (gorgeous location overlooking the beach), cocktail hour indoors in the Toulouse Lounge, dinner reception on the Sunset Terrace and dancing/cake cutting in the ballroom. Lynn and Galina had both provided us with lists of suggested vendors to use (i.e. DJ, lighting, lounge furniture rentals, hair, makeup, photography, videography). However, we were not obligated to use their vendors as long as the vendor you chose had their required paperwork (i.e. insurance etc). Just know that the vendors on their list are the best of Marco Island/Naples! I went with all vendors, with the exception of one. I couldn't have been happier with Galina and Lynn's suggestions. MBOR has 98 suites in total (mix of one & two bedrooms), for our wedding our guests booked a total of 20 one-bedroom suites (majority staying 2-3 nights). Each room was like new with renovations and all having balconies overlooking either the beach, pool, or garden, and all had mini kitchens & keurig machines with complimentary pods! Guests were floored with the beautiful rooms and knew we weren't being frivolous with our hotel choice. Everyone complimented the rooms and were happy they got what they paid for. MBOR even offers turn down service for their pull out couches. And if you have kids, if requested - they will do a turtle turn-down and place mini stuffed turtles on the pull out couch with a background on Marco Island turtles. Now on to the MBOR people, from the staff at the front desk to the gentlemen who greet you at valet/the front door & assist with bags to the guys at the beach/pool- everyone was just so nice and accommodating. I felt like true royalty during my wedding weekend, as did my guests. MBOR staff were respectful, so kind and remembered faces. I got lucky that weekend being the only Bride, but MBOR does not double book and only has one wedding per day (unlike some of their competitors who tend to cater more towards large corporations than brides!). Now on to the food & drinks - we ended up doing welcome drinks the night before our wedding, our wedding reception and then a farewell brunch the next day. You definitely get the value for your money! Although MBOR is not cheap, it is well worth it. You will remember the high quality for your lifetime. Guests were without a doubt impressed. The drinks were nicely made and the food was superb! For the wedding reception multiple guests commented how the wine was wine bar quality and the steak was steakhouse quality. Surprisingly enough, I found time to eat the day of my wedding - home-made ravioli for the pasta dish we selected (delicious, guests raved about it!) and I chose to have the steak, which could be cut with a butter knife! MBOR was also not cheap on drinks, our guests left full and with a nice buzz (and perhaps some/many were happily drunk). Galina will introduce you to the banquet manager ahead of your ceremony so you know who will be taking over once she leaves...yes Galina has to go home some time :-)...Even the Banquet manager was super sweet and accommodating. And also there bright and early for Brunch service the next day! I can't say enough positive things about the whole MBOR team and the venue itself. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We will definitely be back to celebrate our anniversary(s)!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Marco Beach Ocean Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms

• A Moment in Time Photography
    A Moment in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

The Marco Beach Ocean Resort is a beautiful venue for your upcoming wedding or event. We love working there! Galina is always a pleasure to work with, very organized, efficient and professional. Also, LOTS of pristine locations for photos! Two thumbs up!

• The Vanderbilt Strings
    The Vanderbilt Strings Wedding Musicians

We always look forward to our weddings at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort! This resort is known for its personal touch, and their weddings are no exception. Galina and the staff are friendly and very detail oriented. You can leave everything to them!

• MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment
    MSE - Mobile Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

We work at many venues in Southwest Florida, and the Marco Beach Ocean Resort is one of our favorite! First class service with a flawless execution. We highly recommend for a beachfront wedding!

• 480 S. Collier Blvd. Marco Island, FL, 34145 See on map