Renton, Renton, WA 98055 Map · Phone number

About Marcella May Make-up

Marcella May Make-up is a makeup artist in Renton, Washington serving couples in the Tacoma and Seattle areas. Marcella, an experienced makeup artist, believes in the power of makeup to instill confidence in a bride-to-be. Though she recognizes makeup’s ability to hide imperfections, Marcella focuses her artistry on emphasizing her brides’ naturally beautiful features. Free consultations and a low-priced trial leave brides feeling confident not only in their own beauty, but in Marcella’s ability to deliver flawlessly artistic beauty services on their wedding day.

Marcella May Make-up is invested in making your entire bridal party look and feel their best. She offers group services as well as men’s grooming services. Brides can request contour makeup to emphasize their most flattering features, as well as false lashes to make their eyes pop.

Follow Marcella May Make-up on

Marcella May Make-up 2
Marcella May Make-up 3
Marcella May Make-up 4

Suzanne · Married on 03/24/2019

Marcella is great! First, she was prompt and professional in replying to all of my questions in writing, and in person she was easy to work with and fun! Best of all, after she was done with me, I looked amazing! She pays attention to detail and made sure I loved the results.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Marcella is great!

Marcella is truly wonderful. She did a great job with my wedding day makeup. I requested a cat eye, even though we didn't do that in the trial, and she executed it perfectly. She is super responsive, timely, and sweet. I would recommend her to anyone! Also, she has reasonable prices and is willing to come to your house! Thank you, Marcella!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Marcella May Make-up's reply:

I love it when I am able to make my clients this happy. Thank you for your kind words Caroline!

Marcella
  • F

Felisa · Married on 08/25/2018

We could not have picked a better hair and makeup artist!

I chose Marcella because her website featured girls who didn't all look like each other. As someone with thick, coarse, curly hair and darker skin, it was important to find someone who could work with my features well. And she really did work with them very well! We did a trial where she basically turned a photo I found online of someone's hair/makeup into my reality. Then, that allowed me to fine tune things I wanted and things I wanted done differently. Marcella was very receptive and responsive to my feedback. Even on the day of the wedding, I asked her to make some minor changes to my completed makeup (because sometimes what you THINK will look good doesn't always look the way you want in) and she was very patient and kind to me.

Marcella also did the hair and makeup of a couple of my bridesmaids. I was amazed how well she managed to work with girls who had very different kinds of beauty. We were all very pleased with the way we looked. Even after spending the whole night dancing, I went home looking just as good as I did when I left the makeup chair.

Thank you so much, Marci! :)

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marcella May Make-up's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am so thrilled I was able to make everyone look and feel beautiful!

Marcella

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes