1363 Lincoln Ave Suite 4, Holbrook, NY 11741 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Marc Bauman Events

For over two decades, Marc Bauman Events has raised the bar in the field of professional entertainment. Staffed with the most creative, energetic and gifted talent (MC's, DJ's, Dancers, Musicians, and more) Marc Bauman Events will ensure the delivery of an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. What sets us apart is our unique ability to gauge the tone of the room and to adjust accordingly. We inspire even the most reluctant guests to tap a beat and get on their feet, guaranteed.

Marc Bauman Events professionals have experience working major New York venues and continue to deliver world-class vision and professionalism to private events. For any party, budget or entertainment challenge, we'll make your occasion one to remember.

Please also follow our full production, decor, and lighting company Ambient Events also follow us on Instagram @ambientevents

Give us a call to set up a free consultation in our office to see what we are all about

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards,

977e401fe2e3eb29 1527176478 615df5552ce8b526 1527176470830 2 cxbxb

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Marc Bauman Events

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2018

Marc and his team did such an amazing job at our wedding! They had everyone up on the dance floor and played everything that we asked and then some! Hands down the best DJ and MC we could have asked for!!!

Chantalle · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience

Marc and his crew are AMAZING. Response time with questions was quick. Wedding day, they were all professional and amazing, Marc listened to everything we have wanted and requested from him. We had a percussionist which was an amazing touch to add to the music. All my guests raved at how great the DJ and music was. We also rented the MirrorMirror photo booth. It was AWESOME! We had Marc also add lighting to the tent at the venue. Was a perfect touch to add. I highly recommend Marc.

Christine · Married on 09/09/2018

Let me start by saying Marc was fantastic from start to finish. The music was probably the only thing I got bridezilla about and Marc took every call and answered every panicked email. He listened to all my requests and tried his hardest to get them all in. And it was tough - as I had a LOT of requests.

The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT – and I was out there for probably 90 percent of the night (10 percent being social and taking photos!). Guests keep telling me they loved the music – so I can’t complain! Marc was the DJ and George was the MC. Both were great and I’d recommend them again and again.

He also made my dream of a flash mob come true for part of my first dance. Attached are some photos of just how excited I was!

Marc Bauman Events 1
    Marc Bauman Events 2

Marc Bauman Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 550.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marc Bauman Events 1
    Free Basic Cocktail Hour for New Clients
    Mention you saw us on Wedding Wire and receive free music for your cocktail hour. Only applicable at time of booking.

• 1363 Lincoln Ave Suite 4 Holbrook, NY 11741 See on map