Nearby Vendors to Consider

3 Reviews for Mararac Photography

Wow! All I can think of is WOW! Our wedding photos are absolutely phenomenal! Chris and Qiao of Mararac Photography did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. I cannot put into words how talented Chris and Qiao are; they captured the overall feel of our wedding and the emotions felt by all. Smiles, tears, laughter, excitement, surprise, friendship, happiness, and of course, love... are all there, in our pictures, for us to have forever and ever.

Not only did they capture the feelings, but they did a great job posing the formal shots, as well as capturing a variety of candid photos. A few of my relatives are NOT very photogenic, but Chris and Qiao did an excellent job. They not only photographed the people, but captured all the small details as well.

It seemed like the wedding was over in a blink of an eye and I feel very blessed to have some photographs to remember this most joyous day! My husband and I cannot recommend Mararac Photography enough, and are very happy with our choice to have Chris and Qiao photograph our wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Qiao and Chris at Mararac Photography did an exceptional job capturing our engagement session as well as our big day. They planned ahead, were organized and worked with us to ensure that they captured exactly what we wanted.  They first met with us to discuss what type of services we were looking for and to see if they were a fit to our needs.  During our first meeting, we were shown samples of their work as well as photo books.  They also got to know us as a couple, got a feel for what we liked and didn’t like, etc.  They took their time with us to make sure all our questions and concerns were addressed.  They were easy to contact and responded to any questions or inquiries we had right away.

After our big day, Mararac Photography was in constant contact with us to keep us updated on the status of our wedding pictures.  We trust Mararac Photgraphy so much that we let them select the photos for our photo book and they did an excellent job!  We received so many compliments on our photobook and what amazing pictures were taken.  We also received a nice leather case along with our picture CD.  To top it off, our photobook and CD was hand delivered!

During the holiday season, we received a lovely card from Mararac Photography that included a photograph of us from our wedding. It was such a nice surprise!

We are so glad to have chosen Maracac Photography and would certainly use them again in the future for our other photography needs.  Their customer service and satisfaction went above and beyond which will be hard to find anywhere else.

Profile Picture Jescel, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just wanna say that we're so lucky that had them our wedding day. They are Professional, Flexible, Friendly and most important thing is RELIABLE. Pictures came out amazing as I wanted. They listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond in capturing exactly what i had envisioned.
They were supportive and understanding every step along the way.
I definitely recommended Qiao Chang-Mararac. You will never ever regret!!!

Profile Picture Phlaphon, 5/15/10, 1 Review