Maple Leaf Photo Booths

3046 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Maple Leaf Photo Booths

Maple Leaf Photo Booths is a wedding imagery company based out of Long Island City, New York. Owner Chris Manitius presents a range of upscale photo booths to elevate entertainment at wedding celebrations. The open-air booths boast cutting-edge designs, premium lighting, and modern features such as GIFs, boomerangs, touchscreen interfaces, glam filters, and customizable graphics.

From Las Vegas and Seattle to Chicago and Miami, dedicated teams are on hand to supply minimalist booths at special occasions. Maple Leaf Photo Booths offers instant prints and unlimited photo opportunities throughout private soirées. You can choose from a selection of backdrops and greenscreen options. A trained attendant is on-site to assist individuals and oversees setup and breakdown. Personalized services such as custom overlays and scrapbooks are available. Guests can strike a pose with a range of novelty props. Newlyweds and their loved ones can enjoy mementos such as photo strips, online galleries, and social media integration.

13 80906 51 722405 158455886492223
Gold sequin backdrop
13 80906 51 722405 158455886492223

8 Reviews for Maple Leaf Photo Booths

Beverly Remulla · Married on 06/15/2019

Don⠹t think about it. Just do it!

I wanted a photobooth with the glam filter and a lot of the services around the Bay Area didn’t have that option or the examples did not look like how I wanted.. I had almost(!) settled on another photobooth based out of Southern California that I would have had to fly up for another crazy amount on top of the photobooth until I stumbled upon Maple Leaf! I am beyond grateful I found them and they were half the price! The correspondence with Chris was extremely prompt and answered all my questions. He sent over logo examples and made sure I was happy with what I wanted. The setup is so sleek and honestly doesn’t take much room. The attendant was so accommodating and helpful and we had huge groups of guests who wanted to take group pictures and they were able to accommodate and made it so much fun! The glam was so nice and very similar to the expensive photobooth the Kardashians famously use. We opted for the black and white + color glam filter. The level of retouching can also be adjusted as well. The printing was also pretty fast so guests could print copies for themselves and also left one in our wedding book with a little note. Also, we received a link to a website that had every picture taken on our special day. Seriously, I am so glad I went with Maple Leaf!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Heather Matarazzo · Married on 10/27/2018

A truly wonderful experience

It’s rare to find a photo booth that has not only has solid props, but a sleek backdrop and incredible customized prints! In fact, they are still hanging up on my Fridge.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Maple Leaf Photo Booths Pricing

Maple Leaf Photo Booths Price Rates

Maple Leaf Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 650
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 950
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Prints
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Prints
    Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maple Leaf Photo Booths 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3046 Northern Blvd Long Island City, NY, 11101 See on map
    703-782-3618 (Phone number)
    Location of (Maple Leaf Photo Booths)