Lewis Center, OH 43035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Manor House Flowers

At Manor House Flowers we are dedicated to providing each and every Bride with exceptional floral decor that fits her personal style, wedding theme and budget. Our attention to detail, responsiveness to each Bride's needs and passion for quality, unique floral designs set us apart from the rest.

P7120159
oakhurstbouquet
purplecallas

5 Reviews for Manor House Flowers

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2010

I loved working with Mandy! She is very fun and down to earth, and makes the planning process fun!
    With a week to the wedding she called me and said she had to be put on bedrest, but she had already taken care of getting a new florist to do our wedding and she made the transition from one to the other seamless.
    The new florist was wonderful and everything was just as I had imagined it. I was a little bummed that at the last minute Mandy couldn't do the flowers, but she made up for it and was very professional about it all. Couldn't have asked for a better ending.

Christina · Married on 08/07/2010

Mandy did such a good job with our flowers. She works out of her home in Lewis Center, and you get such a personal, one-on-one feel when working with her. We used her for my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnières for the guys, the floral reception centerpieces, our cake topper, and the ceremony arch. Our arch was absolutely spectacular, it might be my favorite detail of the wedding. I found Mandy online, met her at the Columbus Bride bridal show in January, and then had a meeting with her at her home to discuss our wedding. She was the only florist I met with, but I knew right away she was the one for us. She was so friendly, warm, and inviting. She embraced my ideas, and added her own creative ideas as well. She was great with communication through email, and very flexible with tweaking things when I had questions. She set up the arch before our rehearsal, and then came back the next day to decorate it and deliver the rest of the flowers. She arrived promptly and everything was organized. I would 100% recommend Mandy.

Autumn · Married on 05/08/2010

We loved the work Mandy did for our wedding. I don't know much about flowers except that when I see something, I like something or I don't. She was very patient with me in answering all of my likely elementary, redundant questions. Her prices were amazing and she always got back to me within a reasonable amount of time. If I needed flowers for anything else, I'd definitely give Mandy a call again.
    Autumn & Tim

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Manor House Flowers 1
    Exceptional Floral Design with a 10% discount!
    Mention this website when you book your wedding with Manor House Flowers to receive a 10% discount on your flowers! *Offer applies to orders of $1,200.00 or more. Not valid ontax or delivery fee.

• Sarah Gaylor Photography
    Sarah Gaylor Photography Wedding Photographers

Manor House Flowers provided my photography clients with excellent floral service. The flowers were simple, elegant, and beautifully crafted works of art. Manor House Flowers comes highly recommended.

• Lewis Center, 43035 See on map