Addison, IL 60101 Map · Phone number

About Manny Karas

G'day,
I'm an Aussie now living in Chicago. I've been filming weddings for over 6 yrs. For more info about me visit www.mannykaras.com.
I have "Recession Buster" packages running at the moment.

BGkisshsorizontal
ringflowpic
BGwalking

1 Reviews for Manny Karas

Peter · Married on 04/19/2008

We were assigned Manny through our photographer studio but he also does freelance and owns his own studio. Manny made up for what the photographer missed. I spoke with Manny at great length several times over the phone months prior to the ceremony date. We felt confident that Manny would do an outstanding job recording our wedding day. We were not disappointed.

During the ceremony and reception, Manny made sure he did not get in the way but was still able to capture the important moments of the day. Manny is very personable and took the time to explain how the day would progress for him and what exactly he would be doing. We had total faith in his ability and knew what to expect in the final product.

The final copies of the videos we received were better than we expected. You could tell that Manny took the time and really coordinated the footage with the songs we chose to make the highlights of the day that more special. The only minor complaint that we had was one of the cameras during the ceremony was not set up properly so the footage from that one camera was not usable.

We would definitely recommend anyone contact Manny and you won't be disappointed .

Sent on 06/25/2008