121 S Pineapple Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236 Map · Phone number

About mandy & me studio

Hi we are Amanda and Anas, the heart and soul of mandy and me studio. A modern fresh with a retro twist photography studio. We shoot anything that moves and specialize in weddings, portraits and lifestyle. We absolutely love our job and pour intense energy in it. Every shoot we do is different because it is about you and your individuality. Our goal is to provide you with a finished product that you will cherish forever. Curious to know more about us? snoop around our site and blog, or even better let’s chat over some good coffee.

Check out our website and blog or call us at 941.330.5753 for more information.

Cheers
mandy & me

Follow mandy & me studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Photography By A & K
016p
008h
logo

7 Reviews for mandy & me studio

Anis and Mandy are awesome - as in, my husband and I are truly in awe of how great our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Anis was really easy to work with - he had a lot of creative ideas and was very patient in listening to our ideas. Mandy is super quick in communications - we had a CD of our wedding photos in about 2 weeks! I have friends who had to wait more than 6 months to get their photos back.

I highly recommend adding the "Backstage". The photos of our guests came out both beautifully and hilariously. It was so much nicer than getting a photo booth.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Joseph · Married on 07/07/2012

We used Mandy and Me for engagement photos and our wedding in summer 2012. It's just the two of them, but they split up during the wedding and covered just about everything. They showed up on time, were absolutely professional and caught some great moments during the entire 9-hour event. The photos we got back were the same quality and style as on their blog, so it's a good place to look and see if that's the kind of photographer you're looking for. We were incredibly happy with their service overall.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Hiring Mandy and Me photography for our wedding was the best decision we could have possibly made. We were on a budget with our wedding, and we DIYed as much as we could- everything from the decorations, to china we ate on, to parts of my dress were thrifted or handmade. At one point we even had the disillusion that a creative friend could do our photos- this is a bad idea. When we stumbled across Mandy and Anas I nearly fell on the floor, their photos were beautiful, meaningful and not at all stiff like many traditional wedding photographers. On top of that, they were kind, gracious, flexible, and able to accommodate our limited budget. The day of the wedding was beautiful but crazy and many things (like our officiant canceling the morning off) took the day of schedule, but Mandy and Anas were able to work with us despite the unpredictability of the day. The time we had allotted for photos got cut in half and yet they still were able to capture so many beautiful shots. They were hands down the best decision we made. After the wedding- the photos are the one thing you can look back on to help you remember the beautiful happy blur that is your wedding day. If you have to fight your finance or parents or family, to spend the money- stand your ground-one year later they will be just as thankful as you are to have those special moments captured so beautifully.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Award

mandy & me studio FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 121 S Pineapple Ave Sarasota, 34236 See on map
    Location of (mandy & me studio)