Mandy Leigh Photography

OH

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mandy Leigh Photography

Serving Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky

I am a Cincinnati based Wedding Photographer but travel to all parts of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky to feature weddings. Shooting is definitely my passion and nothing will change that. My passion is to photograph any emotion on your special day, those are my favorites. This is what I love and I can't imagine having any other job!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cincinnati, Columbus

Follow Mandy Leigh Photography on

27 Reviews for Mandy Leigh Photography

Let me just tell you that I'm not the only one talking about my wedding photos or the photographers. Everyone, and when I say everyone, I mean even my dad, who never goes out of his way to compliment anything, LOVED our photos. Mandy and Ritchie truly captured our perfect day and the end result was more than I could have ever dreamed!

Profile Picture Emma, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mandy is an amazing spirit! She and Richie did an amazing job on our big day, being flexible, accommodating, creative, and fun. Our pictures turned out perfect for us!

Profile Picture User4627344, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Mandy. Shortly after our wedding night, my mom asked me what my favorite parts of the day were, and my first answer was, "Mandy!" Her work is clearly amazing. She takes beautiful photos- that's what you expect and hope for in a photographer who is responsible for capturing and preserving memories from one of the most important days of your life. She went above and beyond our expectations there. However, Mandy is so much more than an outstanding photographer. She is one of the most outgoing, fun loving people I have ever been around. Her personality is perfect for what she does because she was organized at all points of the morning/day/night, AND she was bubbly, energetic, and fit in seamlessly with my friends in the wedding. I mean it when I say everyone loved her, and raved about her. To this day, 3 months after our wedding day, I am still hearing from aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. how beautiful our photos are. I can't stress enough the importance of loving your wedding photographer. They are with you all day witnessing such important moments, and they have a huge responsibility. It would be an understatement to say that Mandy didn't disappoint. She wowed us. I will always be grateful for our decision to hire her.

Profile Picture Liza, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
Matted Prints
4 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Just did my first wedding with Mandy Leigh and the clients just loved her! She was sweet, fun, kept to the schedule and made the day fun for the couple and wedding party. Looking forward to many more weddings together!

Always a pleasure to work with. Mandy has a down to earth attitude which helps the day go by smoothly and always keeps the bride smiling, which makes pictures and videos look natural. High recommend!

Mandy and her crew are an absolute blast to spend the day with, and that is pretty important when the day in question is "The Big Day". She has a special talent to put her clients at ease, and that always makes for beautiful, more natural images.

Love... Love... Love... working with Mandy! She is such a wonderful light and is seamless in her approach. She gets the shots, makes he magic happen and doesn't interupt the flow of the event. She truly lets her work speak for itself. Did I say Love???

Mandy Leigh is very professional, friendly, personable and has an incredible eye. It's amazing to see a photographer so compassionate about their work. Mandy really enjoys weddings and working with the couple. She has great planning skills and is actually interested "the couple's story" and wants to showcase the personalities in her photographic work. Mandy naturally blends into the crowd snapping candid pictures of people while they laugh and talk. She does a fabulous job capturing all the right moments. Mandy is also extremely efficient at getting the group shots after the wedding which often look posed and stiff in many wedding photos, showed the joy and excitement of the day. Mandy is easygoing and fun to work with, and not afraid to think out of the box and try new ideas. This girl truly knows what a girl wants! I am a huge fan. You will be too. Joni Bishop Cincinnati By Design Mandy's talent simply speaks for itself. The moments that are captured through her lense is awe-inspiring.

Events