Mamari Jewelers

Nanuet, NY View map Visit website

Based in Nanuet, New York, Mamari Jewelers helps couples celebrating their weddings find the ideal ring and more. From humble beginnings in the Spring Valley flea-market to its current showroom, this family-run business has become a well-settled part of the area. The owners stock only the most highly graded gems, which are set in chic jewelry of many styles.

Mamari Jewelers' focus on dedicated, personalized customer service has seen the business lauded by countless couples. They house a wide selection of jewelry and can provide custom-designed rings for couples seeking something special and unique to their love. The team also offers expert advice on all things jewelry-related and can help with ring cleaning and sizing. For heirloom rings, they can lend their expertise in appraisal and repairs.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
    Danielle Married on 09/19/2019
    My fiancé bought my engagement ring here and I could not be happier! Rami helped him create a custom ring and it’s perfect. They treat you like family and we can’t wait to come back to get our wedding bands!!
    Jesse Married on 01/01/2018
    Very nice jewelry. Great service
    Marc Married on 05/17/2015
    My fiance and I, after more shopping than we would have liked, went in to look at wedding bands. We were helped by Melissa who showed and explained everything to us. We bought our bands that day and picked them up a few weeks later. Long story short, I now needed an engagement ring. I went back to Melissa and began the process of finding just the right ring within my budget. It took maybe two or three trips back to finally decide, and Melissa was great the whole time, recommending different style bands based on what she remembered being my fiance's particular tastes, and different stones based on style and budget. I actually in the end picked out a band and setting based strictly on Melissa's recommendation because they didn't have the exact band to show. All I can say is not only was I extremely pleased with the finished product, but more importantly my fiance is more pleased. Melissa was as good as it gets- she was attentive, patient, and genuine, as was Mr Mamari himself.

Deals

Mamari Jewelers 1
Offer

Buy One & Get One!

We are a Platinum Level (Highest Ranking) Official Retailer of Benchmark Wedding Rings.

*If you purchase a ring from our Classic Collection or Ammara Stone Collection, we will give you a FREE alternative metal ring. Benchmark Wedding Rings are high quality wedding bands that come with a lifetime guarantee.

Why do I need 2 Rings you ask?

• It gives you versatility. Having a fancier Gold or Platinum ring for the wedding & special occasions, while being able to wear the free alternative metal ring more casually everyday (ex: work, gym, etc.)
  • Purchasing something or value. Buying a Gold or Platinum ring always has value, and in some cases may increase in value over time! Alternative metal rings are not as valuable.
  • Ease of maitanance. Gold or Platinum rings can be re-sized, re-finished, or adjusted. Non-precious alternative metals are machine made and can not be worked on by jewelers.

35 S Middletown Rd Nanuet, NY, 10954
Location of (Mamari Jewelers)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding