Mama Stortinis Catering

23 Reviews for Mama Stortinis Catering

• Alex

Alex · Married on 02/14/2020

Perfect!!!

Everyone at mama Stortini’s was so helpful and kind. Answering all my little questions and concerns. And of course the food was delicious!!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel Moon · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent wedding vendor!

We thoroughly enjoyed having Mama Stortini's cater our wedding! The food was delicious and all of our guests thought so too! We got so many compliments on the food. There were several sauce and meat toppings the guests could choose from which is nice. They bring a menu to be placed on the table for the guests to see. The caterers were all very nice and showed/cleaned up in a timely manner. They made sure they were on the same page with what our needs were before the wedding and plans were reviewed so that the day of I barely noticed they were there. I did not speak with anyone which was nice. I did not have to answer any questions while they were there, they just knew. We did not have a cake to be cut, but had cupcakes to be served and placed out when it was time, and they did that no problem. They provided aluminum tins for us to take leftovers home (which was nice because family got to enjoy the food the next day also). I think my favorite sauce is the alfredo, and I am very particular about my alfredo. It has a rich, creamy flavor. Also pretty affordable! They offer other services like linens, bartending, and dinnerware, but we did not choose that route. Thanks so much Mama Stortini's! We will be coming back when we are in the area :)

Sent on 07/06/2019

Tiffanie Fennell · Married on 06/22/2019

Great food and service at a great value

Mama Stortini’s made catering easy. The food and service were a great value. We received many compliments about the taste of the food. They seemed very attentive and provided free cake cutting service. They made special arrangements for the groom and a couple of guests who had dietary restrictions. We were able to rent cloth napkins and china through them at a lower cost, which helped us easily cross one more thing off our to-do list.

Sent on 06/24/2019

1 Real Wedding

• Sumner, 98390 See on map
    Location of (Mama Stortinis Catering)