Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number

About Malone Sinclaire Photography

True Story - I am a terrible dancer. A horrible cook and an even worse joke teller. What was that punch line again? What I AM good at is seeing love and documenting that in photographs. I began my career photographing weddings in the hustle and bustle of New York City. Now I live in AZ with my husband, my daughter Marlowe, and two VERY spoiled dogs.

I will never ever ask you to do cheesy awkward feeling poses -- nobody wants that! I look for the spontaneous, unscripted moments in your wedding day.

I believe in light, beauty and creating timeless, classic and elegant images that you can be proud of for the rest of your life. I believe that getting your photo taken should be fun and leave you feeling happy, confident and beautiful.

My work has been published on blogs and magazine covers but I am most proud of the photos my clients frame and display in their homes and cherish for a lifetime. The ones their children and grandchildren will see one day.

It would be an honor to photograph your wedding day. I hope that I have the pleasure of getting to know you and document YOUR true love story.

Follow Malone Sinclaire Photography on

a684ddde5690591a 1464925144205 500v5
500v5

18 Reviews for Malone Sinclaire Photography

Tessa · Married on 10/28/2017

Malone photographed my wedding in Scottsdale, my sister's wedding in Mexico, my sister's maternity session, my sister's family photos, my cousin's wedding in New York City, my cousin's maternity session and their family photos - and I plan on having her document every major life moment that I am able. We joke that we can't have anything "big" happen in our family without Malone there and it's true. She's our girl - she is incredible at what she does - she makes you look good, feel good and you can TRUST her. I feel so lucky that we have this amazing relationship with her and that we will always have great photos.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

I'd rather have a root canal than have my photos taken. Enter. Malone. She makes you look better than real life and you don't feel like a cheeseball while it's happening. Worth whatever she's charging. Times 12.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2017

I planned my son's destination wedding in Scottsdale because he and my daughter in law are both completing medical school - talk about exciting and a lot of pressure. I knew I wanted everything to be perfect for them but most of all I know how important photos are - you look at them for a lifetime after the wedding so they need to be done well. Another concern I had was that several of my girlfriends didn't get ANY photos of their sons when they got married because the photographer only thinks about the bride - well I obviously wasn't going to let THAT happen. Malone did a perfect job of working with me but still keeping my son and his wife in communication so they knew what was happening and felt comfortable. On the wedding day she was a shining star. After the wedding she said we ordered more albums than anyone else that year. And why wouldn't I when the photos show exactly how beautiful the day was?! Good job mom for hiring Malone Sinclaire and well done Malone for making me look good.

Sent on 10/29/2017

• Phoenix, 85018 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Malone Sinclaire Photography)