BeautyCreation LLC

Stafford, VA View map

Romakreations is an on-location Makeup Artist based in Stafford, VA. She serves in VA, MD and DC. Starting her career in 2014, Roma has gained knowledge with makeup in all types of settings. Roma has been professionally trained at a makeup academy and has worked with several makeup companies, where she learned about different types of makeup application and how to work in an high-intensity setting. She has always had a strong passion for makeup artistry and everything that comes with it. She spezializes in bridal makeup as well as special occasion makeup and is trilled to be a part of your big day.

Providing her clients with the time, dedication and customization they deserve is Romakreations’s speciality. She provides her brides with in-depth makeup trials to determine what their ideal look is. She also contributes her input on what she thinks works best, to create the most magnificent look. The whole process is definitely collaboration and the end result is a gorgeous face.Other services she offers includes:

• Contour makeup
  • Photoshoots
  • South Asian makeup
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
    Maria G. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Great Experience

Roma is the best makeup artist there is! Her personality is fabulous and her skills are unmatched. She has done all of my friend’s weddings and bridal showers and we’ve all been so happy with the results. I don’t wear much makeup and Roma gave me such a perfect, natural look. I gave her a very broad description of what I wanted and she brought my vision to life. Roma is an expert at giving everyone an original look that fits their style and skin tone. No one ever looks overdone or not like themselves. I would recommend her for any and all of your makeup needs, especially wedding makeup. My Maid of Honor just booked her for her own wedding next year since she was so happy with how Roma handled makeup at mine. She’s an amazing presence to have on your wedding day.
    Michelle W. Married on 02/06/2017

She is amazing!

Being a makeup lover myself, I knew that when choosing a makeup artist for my wedding I couldn't choose just anyone. All I can say is that Roma is truly amazing!! At my trial, she took the time to ask questions and find out exactly what I was looking for. As soon as she was done, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding. When the wedding day came, she traveled to my hotel suite and did the makeup for myself as well as 5 others. She showed up early, stayed 100% on schedule, and was a true professional from start to finish. She is enthusiastic, funny, and so easy to talk to. My makeup came out AWESOME and I received so many compliments. I can't thank Roma enough for making me feel beautiful on such an important day. I would highly recommend her and plan on using her myself for future events!

Stafford, VA, 22556
Location of (BeautyCreation LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding