Saint Louis, MO 63124 Map · Phone number

MakeupbyDanaS 1
MakeupbyDanaS 2
MakeupbyDanaS 3

Emilie · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Dana was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She actually played hockey with my husband, which is how I found her! From the trial to the wedding day, everything went smoothly! After the trial, Dana followed up to see what changes I wanted to make. I absolutely loved the way my makeup looked on my wedding day! My bridesmaids all loved their makeup as well. I had 6 bridesmaids wanting makeup. We were completely done in plenty of time, and Dana even had time to add on one more makeup application for a bridesmaid that changed her mind. Highly recommend Dana for your wedding!

MakeupbyDanaS 4
    MakeupbyDanaS 5
    Sent on 07/21/2018

MakeupbyDanaS's reply:

Thanks so much! Being a part of your special day was an honor ❤️❤️

Joan · Married on 10/14/2017

Honestly why would any bride and her bridesmaids use anyone else!!!! Ive had 4 daughters get married and now my son and Dana is the best bar none!!! You all can go to the so-called "best" wedding make up people but you are all missing the boat and probably wasting your money. Dana is the best! She listens to you (which we girks k ow is not easy) and then she transforms you into the most beautiful bride/bridesmaid/ mother of the bride or groom/ sister of the groom etc. You get my point. We asked Dana to air brush us. She checked our skin to see if we were suitable---especially myself the mother of the groom this time around. And then she went to work. My 4 daughters, 3 grand daughters and I were more than pleased. Honestly, my friends barely recognised me!!! Ha!! I looked amazing and I don't say things like that!! Dana is professional, punctual, and an amazing listener. She wants you to look your best!! IAnd we did!! She is also competitively priced--actually the best bang for your buck!! You will not be disappointed!!
    Go ahead--spend more and get less or call Dana!! She is the best I've ever seen!! We will be asking her to take care of all of us in May for my youngest's wedding !!
    Joan W

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tayler · Married on 09/02/2017

Dana was such a dream to work with on my wedding day! Dana really listened at my trial and delivered exactly what I had envisioned. Her sweet disposition, high quality products, and eagerness to please made her the best make up artist I’ve ever worked with! She would truly be an asset to anyone’s big day! I can’t say enough about how pleased I was!

MakeupbyDanaS 6
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Award

MakeupbyDanaS FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Saint Louis, 63124 See on map