8318 Pineville-Matthews Rd Ste 280-J, Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number

About Glow Beauty Charlotte

Hello Bridal Beauties...

I have great passion for all things beauty, hair, makeup, lashes, and brows. Weddings are my specialty and with 16 years experience, you are in great hands. I look forward to helping with your beauty planning.

Also available for Boudoir, engagement sessions, bridal portraits, and rehearsal dinners. Can't wait to meet you!

Follow Glow Beauty Charlotte on

14da6b7c89de4838 1381944784600 55336310151114316528688304480512n
14da6b7c89de4838 1381944784600 55336310151114316528688304480512n

8 Reviews for Glow Beauty Charlotte

1 User photo

Glow Beauty Charlotte 1

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie is wonderful to work with and makes you look and feel beautiful! Early into the process, I looked online and started researching makeup artists for my big day. I initially went with another, well-known artist and was sadly disappointed. I then found Katie and was thrilled. I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, just enhanced. Her approach is beautiful and natural, while enhancing your best attributes and minimizing flaws. My entire bridal party loved their makeup and felt great. Katie was kind enough to come back after our morning wedding, prior to our evening reception to give us all touch ups. She is highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Glow Beauty Charlotte 2

Brittni · Married on 10/15/2016

I'm so, so happy that Katie was my selection for wedding day! She does everything - lashes, makeup, and hair! I used her for lashes a couple days before the wedding. It was my first experience with lash extensions and it couldn't have gone better. Katie is so sweet and polite! She explained the process to me, did a great job, and then talked me through cleaning & maintenance.

I also used her for my makeup, all of my bridesmaids, as well as my mom and MIL - she got great reviews from everyone! I loved my look! She was on time (early even to set up) and was great to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sara · Married on 09/02/2016

Katie & the MakeUp Your Face girls were fabulous! Everybody in my wedding looked phenomenal. Katie was professional, on time, communicated effectively throughout the planning process & delivered on everything she promised. The Glow Bar at the reception was a huge success. Everyone loved it and she kept us looking fabulous all night long. Can't say enough good things about Katie and her staff. Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Glow Beauty Charlotte FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Thirteenth Moon Photography LLC
    Thirteenth Moon Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Katie with Makeup Your Face is our "go to" makeup artist in the Charlotte area. She's got a true connection with her clients and does an outstanding job. She knows what "wedding" makeup is all about. A natural, beautiful and photographic look that is meant to last! She's kind, easy-going and one of the most important things...SHE STAYS ON SCHEDULE!!

• 8318 Pineville-Matthews Rd Ste 280-J, Ste 280-J Charlotte, North Carolina, 28226 See on map