3649 Daisy Field Dr., North Las Vegas, NV 89032 Map · Phone number

About Makeup To Remember

With 10 years experience in Las Vegas with Chanel, Est Lauder, Christian Dior, Lorac, Mac & Lola cosmetics lines, Veronica Robles has developed unique skills and techniques to create a high-quality, long lasting finish to your makeup. Through her experience of working with Red Carpet Events, Runway, Print, High Fashion, TV/Film, Commercials and working on a number of celebrities, Veronica understands that attention to detail is crucial to ensuring you'll look your best on your wedding day.

Whether you are a bride that wears little or no makeup or a bride that loves the glitz and glam,Veronica can enhance your overall appearance. Specializing in Airbrushing and Traditional foundation,Veronica guarentees that with the Airbrushing you will have a flawless, natural, radiant glow, while still giving you great, long lasting coverage. She will ultimately have you looking amazing on your special day.

Outstanding service is something Veronica takes great pride in and will for certain make your day one to remember.

dude
dude
blondie

14 Reviews for Makeup To Remember

jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2011

Veronica and her team are unbelievable!! They transformed myself and entire bridal party into Vogue covergirl models. She is quick and knows exactly what she is doing.

Ladies you are in the best possible hands with Veronica.

Sent on 01/20/2012

Annabelle · Married on 03/27/2010

Veronica did an incredible job with my Makeup. At first I wasn't sure about doing airbrush but during my trial she showed me the difference and I am glad I went with it. It was flawless and it lasted all day without needing any touch ups. She is friendly and very easy going. She is an expert and uses only the best. She even recommend some products to help me with my skin. I also used her hair stylist, I can't remember her name but she did a great job also. I highly recommend Makeup to Remember to anyone needing to look beautiful for a special occasion!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Dominique · Married on 03/25/2010

Veronica did an awesome job on my airbrush makeup for my wedding! It literally stays on all day, especially if you shed some tears. It is so worth getting airbrush, you don't even feel like you are wearing makeup. It was great for me since I hardly wear any makeup. I would recommend doing the trial just so you know what it will look like. I realized the eye liner was a bit too much for me so the day of my wedding, I just told Veronica I was pass on that. She is so kind and easy to work with. My makeup was done within an hour. It is so worth the money to get airbrush. Thanks Veronica for everything and being so flexible, I so appreciate that. I highly recommend Veronica to any future bride!!!

Sent on 03/31/2010