P.O.BOX 1391, Naples, ME 04055 Map · Phone number

About Makeup, Then Kiss!

Makeup, Then Kiss! is onsite Bridal and special occasion makeup, even great for your engagement photo's! Hi! I'm Amy Valente and I'm an airbrush makeup artist. I have been doing wedding and prom hair and makeup for almost 5 years now and love it! I'm a licensed Cosmetologist and work at Janelle No.5 Salon in Windham, ME. I love traveling and doing on-site hair and makeup for brides, it's really fun and rewarding, I love seeing brides (and bridesmaids) happy and beautiful on their big day! Airbrush makeup is amazing! I use the Dinair Airbrush system and makeup and it is top-notch. It is hypoallergenic, non-comegenic, it's flawless, comfortable, smudge and sweatproof and lasts all day(really!). It can also be ordered in a special formulation to cover tattoos, birthmarks, rosacea and vitiligo so you feel just as beautiful on the outside as the inside. I also supply and apply false eyelashes, strips or individual clusters. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Follow Makeup, Then Kiss! on

42909710150652465654254276269892531092142328090047n
DanielleweddingHair1A
Jessicaweddinghair
Makeup, Then Kiss!

16 Reviews for Makeup, Then Kiss!

Angela · Married on 09/28/2013

Amy did airbrush makeup for myself and my two bridesmaids for my wedding. She did a wonderful job and the airbrush makeup lasts all day! She made us all feel beautiful and at a reasonable price. Highly recommended, she also does hair as well if you do not have a stylist in the area.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Amy did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was extremely professional and oh so sweet. I loved the fact that she travels since we were having the wedding at my in-laws house. Her airbrush makeup was very smooth and I was quite impressed. She understood what I wanted my hair to look like even tho I couldn't explain it very well. (I used terms like "twisty braid thingies" haha!)

Sent on 11/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Amy did a great job, my hair and makeup looked great and lasted all day and night. She was very sweet and easily altered style to my liking. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Award

• Anchor and Lace Photography
    Anchor and Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy was amazing - I am a wedding photographer (married another wedding photog!) from Long Island, NY and didn't have time to go and meet with her beforehand up in Maine where our wedding took place. I was hesitant about makeup in general and not being able to meet her - however she was VERY responsive through phone and email, answering all my questions and concerns. On the day of, she provided excellent work - hair and makeup for me, and a few other ladies - we were all VERY happy and she was able to meet all of our individual needs. I would recommend her to any bride in Maine and beyond, she is a sweetheart as well.

• P.O.BOX 1391 Naples, 04055 See on map