Makeup Pro

Seminole, FL View map

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Jennifer Married on 10/19/2012
    Hollie and her team we AMAZING! My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and everything held up throughout the entire night! I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend her and her team to any bride and bridal party or even for a special occasion! THANK YOU HOLLIE!!!!! :)
    Lindsay Married on 04/14/2012
    I can't describe how incredible Hollie is at what she does. I wish I could move her into my house and pay her to make me look like a supermodel every day. I was so sad when I had to wash the makeup off and go back to looking like a normal person again. She made me look like a million bucks in my wedding photos and was worth every penny!!
    Alexis Married on 02/11/2012
    Hollie O'Brien and her beauty team are hands down the best bridal hair and makeup pros in the Tampa Bay area! If you want to feel and look like the most beautiful girl in the world on your wedding day but still look like yourself than Hollie is your girl! She is professional, hands on and extraordinarily talented. She will help to transform your vision into a reality so you feel your best when all eyes are on you! Whether you choose airbrush (my fav) or traditional makeup application she will far exceed all of your expectations! I wish there were more than 5 stars!!!!!!

Seminole, 33772
Location of (Makeup Pro)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding