Kelly Ford Beauty

Epping, NH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kelly Ford and her team of dedicated hair and makeup artists are one of New England's most highly sought after luxury beauty professional teams. They are highly talented, well educated, extremely passionate and truly love what they do.

As you will read in the reviews, they also have a keen sense of humor and are extremely dedicated to making sure that you each get not only the look, but the day you've envisioned.

Kelly Ford is also agency represented and has had the pleasure of working throughout the New England States and beyond, providing superior makeup applications in many different fields. Kelly's talent can be seen on a variety of faces from brides, tv personalities, print, celebrities, and more.

We specialize in working with people who want to look like themselves, but on their very best day!

Enhancing ones natural beauty and highlighting your best features is what we do best .
Correct makeup application at every age is imperative for a natural, youthful appearance. Kelly has mastered this technique.

Let Kelly and the Makeup New England team bring your best face forward.

Makeup New England, Artist Kelly Ford consults with clients to discuss their specific needs. Your wedding day squad is covered, too, since Kelly will not only work with them, but she’ll also travel to you. Additional services include:

• Eye makeup
  • Male Grooming
  • Hair services
  • Hair trial
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Baileigh K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing work!

Amazing work! I did not do a makeup trial and had never met Kelly before, but I was confident in her work based on other's photos. She communicated very well, especially with changing regulations for Covid-19. When she called me the day before my wedding to let me know she wasn't feeling well, she already had another makeup artist lined up. Jane was great! She did excellent work on everyone, including my mom and mother-in-law who were slightly nervous about having heavy makeup due to past bad experiences with other artists. Jane enhanced everyone's natural beauty. She was kind and fit in very well to the morning's festivities. Thank you for making me feel beautiful, but still like myself on my wedding day!

Kelly Ford Beauty's reply:

Baileigh, I was so sad to not be the one to work with you.
    Covid has turned a simple scratchy throat and headache into something we can no longer risk. Thank you for being so understanding!
    Jane absolutely loved working with all of you! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
    We wish you the very best in your future.
    Kelly
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 04/03/2022

Kelly is Awesome!

Kelly is a FANTASTIC makeup artist and is excellent at what she does! She listened to what I wanted my makeup to look like and created what I envisioned to a T! It's obvious that she loves what she does and brings a great energy along with her incredible knowledge of not only makeup, but skin care as well! She is absolutely someone you can trust on to make your special day even better!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelly Ford
Kelly Ford
Owner/Makeup Artist

I have been extremely lucky to do what I love and to showcase my talent in many different areas including, weddings, magazines, celebrity, T.V., and corporate settings.

Enhancing ones natural beauty and highlighting your best features is what I do best .

Correct makeup application at every age is imperative for a natural, youthful appearance. I'm happy to say that I've mastered this technique.

​Each of my clients step out of my chair a new friend who is holding their head a little bit higher, feeling a little more confident, sexy, beautiful, and strong.

Jane  Pellegrini
Jane Pellegrini
Makeup Artist

I’m a makeup artist and mother to 3 beautiful children.

My love for makeup goes back to my childhood.

I have been lucky enough to be professionally applying makeup for the past 4 years.

Although I am skilled and thoroughly enjoy working with clients of all ages, I find a special fulfillment when I can help the more mature client look and feel their very best.

Autumn  DiNuzzio
Autumn DiNuzzio
Hairstylist

I am a seasoned hairstylist, graduating beauty school in 2001. I always stay educated on the current trends, styles and products so I can offer a variety of options and knowledge specific to my individual clients needs.

For as long as I can remember, I have always loved to make people feel their best.

Giving my brides a romantic updo is what I do best!
Weddings are my favorite because, well, I just love, love!

Epping Epping, NH, 03042
Location of (Kelly Ford Beauty)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding