26 clermont lane, Montgomery, NY 12549 Map · Phone number

About Makeup & More by Janine

I'm an on location makeup and hair artist specializing in Brides.

I will travel to you to get you ready for the most special day you'll have.

I offer phone consultations at no charge to get a clearer picture of the type of wedding you'll be having. From there we will discuss pricing and available times to set up a trial run.

Follow Makeup & More by Janine on

janinematte122wtmk
blogimage006

18 Reviews for Makeup & More by Janine

Kimberly · Married on 08/23/2014

I cannot recommend Janine highly enough. She is a sweet and down to earth person who knows how to keep you calm on a day full of nerves. She can handle a variety of requests for both hair and makeup, making adjustments as needed to achieve just what you want. She did makeup and hair for both me and my mother, and we both loved the results. In addition, she helped me and my mother when we were struggling with all of the fasteners on the back of my dress. Our photographer later pointed out that he's never seen a stylist who was so hands-on with getting a bride ready head-to-toe. Her prices were also extremely reasonable compared to some other quotes I received. Book Janine and you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Leah · Married on 02/16/2014

Janine did our make-up flawlessly for our wedding. We were two brides and neither of us wears a ton of make-up normally, so we were nervous about how it would turn out. Thankfully we had trials with Janine before the wedding and were super happy with how natural the make-up looked after she did it. Her work the day-of was even better. Our eyes popped beautifully and we looked like ourselves (which we really wanted) but fancier, for the special occasion. Janine knows that with all the kissing, drinking and eating at a wedding you need to reapply your lips throughout the night and she included brand new lip liner and glosses for us to use throughout the wedding and keep afterwards. I also want to mention that Janine was pretty pregnant at our wedding and at no time did it seem to slow her down or cause any issues. She was great!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Moira · Married on 11/16/2013

Janine was fantastic, one of the best decisions I made! She came right to the sweet in our hotel and gave the whole bridal party a relaxing and fun morning. She was able to do everyone's hair exactly the way they wanted. I came from out of town so I wasn't able to do a rehearsal with her. She worked wonders with my naturally curly hair and made me look gorgeous! My makeup lasted all night! She made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt before. She was super friendly, my whole bridal party loved her!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Makeup & More by Janine FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro
    Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro Wedding Officiants

When you are spending a good part of your wedding day with a wedding vendor, it is important that they are not only talented, but personable & professional. I recommend Janine to my brides because she does beautiful work, connects with her brides on a personal level so that she really understands their personality before their big day, and is someone that you can rely on to be a true professional. If you have not booked your hair and makeup pro yet, I highly recommend you reach out to her ASAP before she is snatched up by someone else that shares your date!

• 26 clermont lane Montgomery, 12549 See on map