Makeup Mavens on Location.com

Royal Oak, MI View map

Traditional or Airbrush Makeup Artistry for Every Occasion

Hi! With over 25 years as an international makeup artist performing makeup magic on celebrity faces, international fashion models,bridal fashion shows I love to make every individual look and feel their absolute best.

Although my speciality is natural "No Makeup" look that is touchable, smearproof and natural we can give you the look you desire. Since every face is a new canvas we love to create magic!

We don't believe in cookie cutter applications. We will deliver a "one style fits one" makeup and hair design that fits YOUR Personality and Style. By gently building layers to create an optical illusion...you look your absolute best without looking like you have a ton of makeup on. We emphasis your best features.

Best of all... we are the most moderately priced professionals in our industry. Our team delivers on-location or in-salon services at a reasonable and fair price. Every wedding is different and so are our packages.

Working with Waterhouse Photography & Bobbie Brown Photography we put together a package that's prime for any event. Bridal Showers, Engagement Photos, Wedding Packages, Executive & Modeling Portfolios, and more.

Makeup Mavens also carries Votre Vu Skin Care & Makeup for the D.I.Y. Bride. Luxurious French handcrafted cosmetics at a fraction of the price. Hollywood loves us... you will too!

Check it out on-line at MakeupMavensonLocation.com or Votrevu.com/Makeupmaven

For A Professional Bridal Makeover Consultation, Price Quote or to Book Your Trial Run...

Please Call Carolina at 248 210.8906

Makeup Mavens on Location has several locations in the metro-Detroit area to accommodate your trial.

• Sara2746
    Sara Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    One word: AMAZING! Carolina is the most talented, fantastic and genuinely caring stylist I have had the pleasure of working with! (I am a photographer... so I have worked with several!) She worked miracles for both myself and the ladies of my family.
    Being a bit of a low maintenance lady, I didn't understand the value of professional hair and make-up until I spoke to Carolina. Thank goodness I listened to her! I have never felt so stunning in my entire life. From my hair, to my veil placement, to my flawless airbrush make-up... it was beyond perfect. She also did wonders with a few ladies with what I thought was "problem hair." My mother, with very thin, fine hair looked stunning with a full beautifully done Audrey Hepburn-esque French twist. My 17 year old niece, who had chopped, dyed and fried her gorgeous, curly red hair beyond recognition, had smooth, soft curls in no time because of Carolina. There simply isn't a way to thank her enough. I will be using her again, without question.

Makeup Mavens on Location.com's reply:

Thank you Erin...Yes.. you were hard to convince at first, to think that you were going to do it yourself to save money. Yikes! So happy you changed your mind and were happy with the final results. It was a fun time at the Detroit Athletic Club. Best to you and your husband.
  • User2023267 Event on: 01/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carolina was absolutely wonderful. She conducted a private session for me and my girlfriend in my home. We loved that she taught us about skin care using home products and our make-up using items that we already own. We were amazed when she shared her age - we thought she was 15 years younger!!!

Makeup Mavens on Location.com's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was a fun event, I was happy to teach you how to use products & tools to emphasis, highlight and bring out the best of your individual features. Should you need any other assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to help you! Carolina
    Naqui Event on: 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved your professionalism and frank opinion. Loved your advice on make up tips too. The make up and hair significantly enhanced her features and brought the pictures to life. Thank you so much, and wish you all the best in the future.

Makeup Mavens on Location.com's reply:

Every client I have is treated as an individual. With that said, I try to give tips and suggestions that they can utilize in their daily life as well. I'm pleased that you found those tips valuable. Please keep us in mind for any other event you may have. Waterhouse and Makeup Mavens always work a notch above the rest, I think you agree. 8)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

32352 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak, MI, 48073

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:30- 8:00 pm. Wednesdays 10:00 - 5:00 pm. Friday 9:30 - 5:00 pm. Saturday 9:30- 5:00 pm. Accomodations made for special events.
Location of (Makeup Mavens on Location.com)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding