1969 Georgia Ave., Highland, IN 46311 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Diem

Dawn is a certified makeup artist located in the Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland area.  Dawn has been doing makeup for over eleven years.  She has worked for industry leaders such as MAC Cosmetics and Mario Tricoci Salon and Day Spa.  She has had training throughout her career: attended JLS makeup school in Hollywood, CA, updates through MAC Cosmetics, and hands on training.  Dawn has worked on numerous photo shoots, countless wedding parties, makeup launches, and runway.  Her work has been shown in Wedding Essentials Magazine.

Other couples have also viewed

• Beauty By Meesh
nadene2
001Chiaro

23 Reviews for Makeup Diem

Alyce G. · Getting married on 05/20/2023

Beautiful Work and Great Fun!

Dawn is the best! She did the makeup for all three of my older sister’s weddings. She has such a kind, calming, fun nature and she gives you exactly what you want. A bride’s wedding day can be so emotional. Happy, excited, nervous, worrisome that everything goes perfect.. Dawn helps to ease the wedding day jitters as we get ready while making us girls feel so beautiful and confident in our own skin. I watched all three of my sisters get their makeup done by Dawn and seeing their faces when they looked in the mirror after she was done was priceless. The look of happiness and seeing my sisters feel their best and most confident on their special days were moments I will never forget for the rest of my life. My sisters and I had no doubts in Dawn’s work and trust her completely! When Dawn did my makeup as a bridesmaid (several times), she really listened to what I wanted and gave her professional opinion when I didn’t know exactly what look I wanted. She does a beautiful job, and her fun, sweet personality makes the time with her SO enjoyable!..and so, so memorable! You won’t regret booking with her. I promise!

Ps- Her makeup work lasted all day/night through my tears! 🙃

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Top notch, mag-worthy makeup!

Dawn has done my makeup for countless occasions over the last 14 years and I have been highly impressed with the outcome EVERY TIME ♡ Dawn is legit the most genuine, down to earth person - so fun & easy to work with! I always feel comfortable in her chair and beautiful when I leave it!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Lori

Lori P. · Married on 03/30/2020

Remarkably flawless and CLEAN

Dawn was wonderful!! She really took the time to listen, and understand me, and what I wanted out of my day makeup wise. My wedding was over a year ago and people still ask for Dawn's info. She made my skin look flawless, my eyes pop, and I looked natural the most important thing to me. Plus it lasted ALL night into the morning. We got to the hotel at 3:30am and my make-up was still perfect!! I didn't want to take it off that's how much I loved it. I will use Dawn again for maternity make-up when the time comes for pictures. She is truly down to earth, reasonably priced, CLEAN, and a perfectionist!
    Photo 1: Hubby and I waiting for the limo at the last bar around 3am
    Photo 2: An hour after church and pics with my BFF

Sent on 05/07/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Makeup Diem FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 1969 Georgia Ave. Highland, IN, 46311 See on map
    Location of (Makeup Diem)