PO Box 102054, Birmingham, AL 35210 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Dash

As professional beauty and bridal specialists, we have been providing professional makeup artistry for personal clients, photographers, and brides. Whether it is imaging needs for a corporate makeover, a photo shoot, or pampering you on the biggest day of your life, Makeup Dash artists can help you look and feel your best.

Our specialty is beautifully crafted clean makeup and executing a luxury experience for clients that extends outside of the makeup application. We work to bring you a balance of class and sophistication with humor and fun. Our bridal day experience comes right to your venue, where your complete comfort and every need is attended to.

It can be difficult to find the right makeup artist, so building great relationships is very important to our company. Partnering with wedding vendors, venues, and photographers has prepared us to create only the best experience for your needs. Whether we service you alone or with our carefully selected team of professionals, rest assured that you are in the very best hands.

Kunya Jones

kunya1web
maralyn matthew favorites 0009

4 Reviews for Makeup Dash

Ayanna · Married on 08/01/2014

I recently had a destination wedding in San Juan Puerto Rico and Makeup Dash provided so much more than beautiful makeup for my attendants and myself. She was also there for me before walking down the aisle, immediately following the ceremony and during all the photographs. I don't think I had any idea what excellent service I would get when I chose Makeup Dash but it was the best experience. Of all the things brides have to be stressed out about Makeup Dash made everything flow smoothly

Sent on 02/15/2015

Shankita · Married on 05/24/2014

Great Work! Very professional!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

The BEST I would never use anyone else!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Makeup Dash FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• ValiaRose Events
    ValiaRose Events Wedding Planners

Makeup Dash is a MUA concierge with services that extend far beyond makeup application. Very attentive and patient with clients during consultations which sets the tone for the professional service you will receive on the day of! She comes prepared and your face will be camera ready for the big day!!

• PO Box 102054 Birmingham, 35210 See on map