Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Vannessa

I specialize in making each individuals experience unique to their lifestyle! I take pride in listening to exactly what my clients are asking for while incorporating my artistic eye in creating a beautiful look. I look forward to working together to make your day everything you want it to be!

Contact me today for more information!

Follow Makeup By Vannessa on

sarahcullen21
akatieburginbridals 62select

4 Reviews for Makeup By Vannessa

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

We used Vannessa for my makeup and my maid of honor's makeup for my wedding. I contacted her for a trial session, and she came to my house to do the trail. I had already done one trail session at a department store, and I wasn't satisfied with the results, so I contacted Vannessa based on her website and reviews that I had seen. Vannessa did an excellent job. She listened and adjusted as I requested. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so I wasn't sure what look I really wanted at first. I liked the results of the trial, and I liked the way her makeup felt on my face. She also listened to my maid of honor and did her makeup according to her requests. I received SO MANY compliments on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day, and I am so glad that I decided to go with Vannessa. Also, Vannessa is just a wonderful person to be around. She is calm and pleasant. On my wedding day, I really appreciated her soothing and calming presence, and I told her so! Weddings are stressful enough all by themselves, so it helped to have done the trials, know what look to expect, and then leave it to the professionals to make it happen!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

I highly recommend Vannessa. Her professionalism about her business made her stand out from the rest right from the start, from the very first phone call I made to her. From my bridal trial run to the day of the wedding, she was completely consistent and totally reliable. She got back to me immediately as I planned the wedding - whenever I needed any sort of clarification or confirmation about her services, whatever changes I needed made, she always let me know she would be in touch as soon as she had a moment, and she always followed through. Beyond that, and most importantly, she is an extremely talented artist who listened carefully to me and my three attendants to make each look fit our individual styles. She was never in any way pushy about her preference for what she wanted, but instead listened and created a great look that fit each of us, beautifully enhancing our features while not looking at all overdone. She does amazing work - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/01/2010

Vannessa did my makeup for my wedding and I never felt more beautiful in my life! During the consultation, she was very thorough about the different styles and colors we could try. I loved how she picked colors that complimented my skin tone, hair and eyes. I knew I wanted a natural look and she hit the nail on the head first try! I didn't want to change a thing! It was totally me. Vannessa was wonderful in every way. She was a great listener, very sweet, calm and professional. I had no worries on the day of my wedding because I knew my makeup was in good hands.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Makeup By Vannessa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations