Murrieta, Murrieta, CA 92563 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Tabatha

Makeup By Tabatha is a professional bridal beauty studio in Murrieta, Califonia. Tabatha has many years of experience working with brides of all kinds to create their ideal wedding day. Whether you’re going for a soft and feminine look or a dramatic Hollywood style, Makeup By Tabatha will cater to your exact needs. She is well-versed with all kinds of skin types and makeup application techniques to create a flawless look that will make your guests’ jaws drop.

Experience
Tabatha has been a freelance makeup artist for three years. She attended and received her makeup artist certification from My Beauty Mark Makeup Academy, and has since won several awards in her field.

Makeup By Tabatha offers airbrush or traditional makeup services for brides and bridal parties. She works with brides one on one in the trial to pin down a style that flatters their complexion, features, and personal tastes. False lashes are included in your makeup package.

Follow Makeup By Tabatha on

Natural look
tabatha 51 938679

11 Reviews for Makeup By Tabatha

Regal · Married on 11/17/2018

I work with Tabatha for weddings and different events. Out of everyone I've used for makeup services, Tabatha is by far the best of the best. Every bride has turned out amazing along with the bridal party and other guests. I've had my makeup done once by her as well for one of my events and I felt so beautiful. She did a great job!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Thank you Regal!
  • Paulina

Paulina · Married on 10/21/2018

Profesional and knowledgable

My wedding planner recommended Tabatha and it was the best decision. To start, the bridal package is great because it includes a trial, especially if you are like me and are not a make up expert. On the day of the wedding, she was very professional and reliable. All my guests loved my make up, which lasted more than 12 hours. I even cried twice during my wedding and my make up was intact. My mother and my bridesmaids also looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tabatha!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Makeup By Tabatha's reply:

Thank you so much Paulina! ❤️ I enjoyed every moment of getting to work with you and your bridal party! Thanks for choosing Makeup By Tabatha for your bridal makeup needs!

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

I hired Tabatha for my wedding this past Saturday and she was the absolute best! She was so sweet and every single one of my bridesmaids and myself loved our makeup! She called on her way and asked if she should pick up coffe or anything for us, she was quick but the makeup was gorgeous. And when I was having a bit of a panic attack in my brides room she helped calm me down and gave me her water. Thank you Tabatha!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Emily!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. I had a great time with your whole bridal party. I was happy to help in any way that I could! Congratulations again! Wish you and your new hubby the best! <3

Award