Miami, FL 33143 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About MakeUp by Nicole

Professional, on-site makeup services for all your events. Our team will arrive ready to bring your vision to life. Together, we will design a customized look that will keep you looking perfect all day long. No matter what the event, you're going to look your best.

Follow MakeUp by Nicole on
DSC01932
dsc0208 5
f9b7955aff4f8c1e 1400701227698 photo

6 Reviews for MakeUp by Nicole

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Nicole. I should note, that when I did my trial with her, I sort of didn't like the way my makeup came out and I HATE having to confront someone with my complaints. She was super nice about it and assured me that I must voice my concerns so she knows what changes need to be made. It also helped me realize that the photos I was showing her weren't very representative of what I wanted. I stuck with her because 1) she was very nice, very accommodating and she was funny and 2) I went to my sister's after the trial, played with my niece and nephew (in the summer!) and the makeup lasted ALL DAY. After the trial, I sent her a better pic of how I wanted my makeup. Now all of this happened in the Summer of 2013. My wedding was in February 2014. When it came time for my makeup on my wedding day, I don't remember ever showing her the picture again on that day. At that point, I was exhausted and so I put all my trust in her to make me look fabulous. That she did. She totally remembered what I didn't like about my trial, made the adjustments and my makeup came out EXACTLY how I envisioned it. It also helped that while I'm beyond stressed on her chair, she was funny and kept my spirits up. She also let my 4 yr old niece sit on my lap and watch her do the makeup which was a treat for the two of us! I can't say enough good things about Nicole. All the bridesmaids also loved their makeup and she was so incredibly affordable. Just use her, don't look anywhere else.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2013

Nicole was fabulous! Not only is she such a sweetie, she truly knows makeup. My makeup stayed in place, without touch ups, the entire night. 8 hours of tears, fun and dancing. She was amazing and such a great person to work with. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 04/08/2013

MakeUp by Nicole FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MakeUp by Nicole 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Miami, FL, 33143 See on map
    Location of (MakeUp by Nicole)