address, Miami, FL 33143 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About MakeUp by Nicole

MakeUp by Nicole is a professional wedding makeup service located in Miami, Florida. Owner Nicole Planas is a self-taught makeup artist, inspired by the artistry of Kevyn Aucoin and Francois Nars. After working for some time in the corporate world, Nicole decided to follow her dream and become a makeup artist. For over 15 years now, she has been a part of many couples love stories. Her elegant and romantic style is reflected through the exquisite looks that she creates.

MakeUp by Nicole offers a range of services to make you look and feel your best on the special day. The artists ensure that you feel relaxed and comfortable from the first meeting to the moment you walk down the aisle. False lash application is included with every makeup look. After an initial consultation, Nicole and her team will create a customized look that will reflect your personality and style, highlighting the joy that you feel on your wedding day.

Follow MakeUp by Nicole on
Summer look
Summer look
DSC0020

6 Reviews for MakeUp by Nicole

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Nicole. I should note, that when I did my trial with her, I sort of didn't like the way my makeup came out and I HATE having to confront someone with my complaints. She was super nice about it and assured me that I must voice my concerns so she knows what changes need to be made. It also helped me realize that the photos I was showing her weren't very representative of what I wanted. I stuck with her because 1) she was very nice, very accommodating and she was funny and 2) I went to my sister's after the trial, played with my niece and nephew (in the summer!) and the makeup lasted ALL DAY. After the trial, I sent her a better pic of how I wanted my makeup. Now all of this happened in the Summer of 2013. My wedding was in February 2014. When it came time for my makeup on my wedding day, I don't remember ever showing her the picture again on that day. At that point, I was exhausted and so I put all my trust in her to make me look fabulous. That she did. She totally remembered what I didn't like about my trial, made the adjustments and my makeup came out EXACTLY how I envisioned it. It also helped that while I'm beyond stressed on her chair, she was funny and kept my spirits up. She also let my 4 yr old niece sit on my lap and watch her do the makeup which was a treat for the two of us! I can't say enough good things about Nicole. All the bridesmaids also loved their makeup and she was so incredibly affordable. Just use her, don't look anywhere else.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2013

Nicole was fabulous! Not only is she such a sweetie, she truly knows makeup. My makeup stayed in place, without touch ups, the entire night. 8 hours of tears, fun and dancing. She was amazing and such a great person to work with. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 04/08/2013

MakeUp by Nicole FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MakeUp by Nicole 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Miami, FL, 33143 See on map
    Location of (MakeUp by Nicole)