Serving the Tampa Bay Area, Land O Lakes, FL 34638 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup by Nicole Marie'

My name is Nicole Marie' Fattori and ever since I can remember I have loved makeup (I think I was 3 yrs old the first time I got into my Mom's)! It is a creative, fantastic, and rewarding experience.. it's really a hard thing to explain actually doing something you love!!

I realized about 10 years ago doing makeup for my friends and family would no longer be all that I could do in this industry and so I started to branch off in to weddings and events within the community. I absolutely love working with Brides and the bridal parties to create that perfect image you have always had for your wedding day. It is your day and nothing should come between you and the look that you desire! I have always taken a passionate and creative approach to my work and it shows. My artistry transforms clients and brings out their natural beauty.... My love for this industry is profound and will without a doubt be everlasting!

I love to try new things and I am certainly not afraid of a challenge by any means..... I look forward to working with you!

Ciao!

***PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY E-MAIL OR WEBSITE AS THE RESPONSES TO THIS WEBSITE I AM NOT RECEIVING.***
****Contact information for Nicole Marie' is as follows****

E-mail: nicole.fattori@yahoo.com
Website: www.sugarfacecosmetics.com
Cell Ph#: (813)679-0101 (serious inquiries only, thank you)

***Inquire about other special events such as Quinces, Proms, parties, Birthday Parties or just a special day in which you simply must look your best!***

• The Tanning Studio LLC
l8331709b2ad64edcabce0772be26dc8f1
l710ee230f4f54902913e16651b31f5961
l72be3ebaedc445778770a0fe8235c47e1

Makeup by Nicole Marie' FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

****FREE****
    ***Free Mother of the Bride Makeup application when you book four or more.***

• Breezin' Entertainment & Productions
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse YOU!!

• Happily Ever After Events
    Happily Ever After Events Wedding Planners

Nicole is AMAZING when it comes to making you gorgeous for your special day. She is professional and ever the perfectionist. She is also an expert at enhancing natural beauty to make you your most stunning. We would certainly recommend Makeup by Nicole Marie for all of your beauty needs on your special day.

• Serving the Tampa Bay Area Land O Lakes, 34638 See on map