Makeup By Michelle Murphey

Aransas Pass, TX View map

Makeup By Michelle Murphy is a makeup service in Corpus Christi, Texas. Michelle is trained in several different areas of makeup. Whether you want natural and elegant or red-carpet glamorous, she can create any look or style you want.

She wants to provide a fun and relaxing experience while applying flawless make for your special day. She comes to your convenient location for a stress-free day. Makeup By Michelle Murphey makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 05/23/2020

Highly Recommend!

Michelle recently did my makeup for my wedding day along with 4 bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law. She was absolutely AMAZING throughout the whole processes! I am not from the area and we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid but I couldn’t have asked for a more kind, professional, patient and on top of it make up artist! I am pretty picky when it comes to my makeup, so I am so glad I found Michelle! She is SO talented and I immediately had that comfort level with her because not only does she know her stuff, she truly wants you to look and feel your best! Even my bridal party still can’t stop raving about their makeup and how beautiful they all felt! I wish I lived in her same area because she would be my makeup artist with out a doubt! I highly recommend her!
    Stefany L. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup!

Michelle is very talented and wonderful! I am very glad I found her, she was so responsive to messages and had availability on such short notice. I loved how my trial run went and didn't have to think twice about booking her because she did such a great job. I definitely recommend her!
    Caroline P. Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience

Michelle is everything I’d want out of a makeup artist. She had amazing experience, made me feel at ease, travelled to my location, was able to do my makeup and my bridesmaids, and she also was able to handle my crazy bridal party! My girls are out of this world hilariously inappropriate and she was able to do an amazing job while also dealing with all of the crazy personalities in the room.
    I knew When I had My trial with her in April 2018 that she was my makeup artist. She was my only trial. She made me feel so comfortable and she was so personal which is so important on a hectic wedding day. I cannot Recommend her enough! I felt And looked beautiful on my big day and also enjoyed getting my makeup done and I felt Like she was one of the girls. You will not regret hiring Michelle! Oh and I cried like THE ENTIRE NIGHT and my makeup was still flawless!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Makeup By Michelle Murphey 1
Discount

For NEW bookings only !!!

Any new bridal booking which a deposit is put down to secure their date will receive $10 off any service and so will everyone in thier bridal party. Be sure to mention the Wedding Wire Special when booking !!!

14830 Melex Dr Aransas Pass, TX, 78410
Location of (Makeup By Michelle Murphey)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding