Philadelphia, PA 19129 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Meredith Hiatt Barger

Makeup by Meredith Hiatt Barger has been selected to receive WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards™ for Makeup Services for 2011 and was a 2010 Bride's Choice Award winner.

The annual Bride's Choice Awards recognizes and celebrates excellence in quality and service within the wedding industry, as determined by recent reviews and extensive surveys from over 500,000 newlyweds.

I have been a professional makeup artist for 11 years and have worked in New York and the Philadelphia area with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Laura Mercier, Dior, Trish McEvoy, & Fresh. My passion is bridal makeup and I love helping brides look and feel their best on their special day. My makeup style is usually described as fresh, modern, glamorous, and enhance's the brides own natural beauty. My services were recently mentioned in Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly Award" for 2009's Best Makeup Counter- Fresh at Neiman Marcus.

Please contact me at 484-919-9344 or via email: meredithpbarger@gmail.com for a menu of services and prices (travel to your location is available). Thank you for visiting my WeddingWire page and Congratulations!

Best Wishes,

JiLeeParty
BestofPhillyPhoto

7 Reviews for Makeup by Meredith Hiatt Barger

Colleen · Married on 02/27/2010

Meredith has the talent to make anyone look absolutely beautiful! Her greatest strength is her ability to enhance your natural beauty, while making you the most beautiful you can be. I recommend Meredith to anyone who wants to look their best for any special occasion!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Alisha · Married on 08/15/2009

Meredith is verrrrry good at what she does. I told her what I envisioned and she did my make up exactly how I wanted it. She remembered my trial perfectly and listened to my feedback and changes for the day of. I loved how it turned out. She is sweet and soft spoken and helped to keep me calm when everyone else was buzzing around getting ready. She is very professional, great with e-mail, and did an awesome job dealing with my family members and bridesmaids who all have different personalities and wanted different makeup. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Michele · Married on 05/09/2009

Meredith was wonderful! She did all the makeup. Everyone was amazed!! She is so fun to work with and so professional! I would recommend her in a heartbeat! She is simply amazing!

Thank you, Meredith!

Best,

Michele Griffin

Sent on 06/17/2010

Makeup by Meredith Hiatt Barger FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Kate Leigh Photographer
    Kate Leigh Photographer Wedding Photographers

Meredith is a pleasure to work with. I knew right away that her sweet nature and calm personality would be a comforting presence on my wedding day. Her work is fabulous. I expressed a few minor changes after my trial and she did exactly what I asked. I am confident about having her do my wedding makeup in just a few weeks!