Makeup By Kristal

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map

Hello, I am a certified Make-up Artist who works all around Southern California. I have been in the business for 10 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I take my job very seriously and am very passionate about my work. I love that this job allows me to meet new people and help make their day very beautiful and special. As I mentioned before I am a certified Make-up Artist which means I went to school and got a certificate under the state of California to be a Make-up Artist. I am also a licensed Esthetician and worked for MAC Cosmetics and still continue to freelance for them.

I believe that this day is all about you and it should be a day of no worries but all smiles and laughter!!!!!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Becky Married on 03/10/2018
    Very professional. She not only did my make up but taught me different techniques and what would look better on me. I will def be using her in the future
    Jena Married on 09/26/2015
    Kristal is amazing!! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding and it was amazing! She knew exactly the look I was going for! I couldn't have been more happier. She also did all my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked beautiful. She's always on time and makes you a priority and will listen to exactly what you want.
  • User2239050 2+ years ago
    If you are in the market for an awesome makeup artist that is not only super cool, but also super talented- Krystal Is your girl!! She asked before hand what I was imagining, and was able to create exactly what I had hoped for!! She's AMAZING!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Rancho Cucamonga, 91730
Location of (Makeup By Kristal)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding